Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
a 1 player said:
9.5/10. She has that Shannon Doherty thing going on.

how can you tell the ssg is a psychotic bitch just from her pictures? lol

i agree with lg, 20 over weight and good thing she's designing clothes not modelling them.......7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Sabina, 22, plans to grace the pages of Maxim magazine one day. This 5-foot-9 Virgo enjoys off-roading, playing volleyball and spending time with her friends. We have decided to support Sabina by renewing our Maxim subscription and studying them very closely.

Maxim ? Well I suppose they can do wonders with make-up, but still.... 7.9/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Peace, what are you taking ? You gave a rather plain overweight girl a neutral vote today in the muff thread and a no to this girl? She's probably 3 points higher than the muff girl , easy. Okay the ranting is over :biggrin:

This girl I give an 8.5 to. (extra credit for posing in that dress barefoot in this weather - check trees)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Maxim? ummm no......attractive? not too bad at all......i guess if you have to dream, you might as well shoot for the moon!

8/10

BTW: she could have been shot when it was 27 fricken degrees out, not now that it's 1......

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Sunshine Girl Blair, 21, owns her own company, and it rocks! Destroy & Devour offers bands and companies in the alternative music scene design services. This 5-foot-5 green-eyed Aries also rocks as a model and on the dance floor. She loves going to metal concerts and drawing but not usually at the same time.

That thing isn't a mole it's a cheek piercing I guess. - 7.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I know women/girls like her....she's not all that great looking but she's pretty rambunctous.....still, this is based on appearance and IMO she is NOT pin up material......unless you're stevie wonder that is! lol

5/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Like the red hair and she has nice legs. Boobs look ok but hard to tell about the rest - I'm at 7

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
tboy said:
I know women/girls like her....she's not all that great looking but she's pretty rambunctous.....still, this is based on appearance and IMO she is NOT pin up material......unless you're stevie wonder that is! lol

5/10

Interesting another one that I agree with you on today. Like that Northern Pikes song goes, "She ain't pretty, she just looks that way". She probably drums up business for her webdesign company by acting the part of a rock girl. In some pictures, she's even got a large nose. Also she's probably not really a redhead. Not really my type, but I can see how some rock'n'roll-types may like her. So, I'll give her a 75%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom