Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
LickingGravity said:
Check your dosage there tboy from an 8 to a 5 ? Really?

Tboy is getting to much sunshine lately :biggrin:

Boy was that ever a good one :shout:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Christine is a runner who hopes to one day compete in either the Boston Marathon or the Disney Marathon. We have every confidence that if she does qualify cheering her on will be her family, especially her nine-month-old son. As far as we’re concerned Christine is already a winner. (Jack Boland/Photo)

This girl is not really my type, especially with the obviously enhanced breasts, but I gotta say she really fills her dresses well. 79%.

BTW, she looks like Ursula Andress:

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Christine 8.5/9

Nice looking MILF! I could've sworn it was an infamous MPA/SP, but she's a little more fit.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Ok, so ANYONE can enter the boston marathon, but to say anything you have to actually finish (in the allotted time I might add).

NO fricken WAY is she a runner of any sort...unless these pics are the before shots....anyone seen any type of marathon runner? They are lean mean running machines....NO excess weight anywhere.....

4/10 for the BS

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
blackram said:
She is pretty lean, except for her upper-body which has fake implants.

dude, please...THIS is a marathon runner's body:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Leanne, 21, is a hairstylist by day, but transforms into a rabid hockey fan by night. Sid the Kid is her favourite — actually her boyfriend’s fave. She loves Canada’s game, but also scary movies, clubbing and listening to just about any kind of music, especially the arena organ: Dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh ... dunananananuh! (Jack Boland photo)

Note: There's something wrong with the Toronto Sun website today, so if you want to look at the full suite of pictures, you can try one of the other Suns, like this one: https://www.ottawasun.com/sunshine-girl/2012/04/04/leanne

Today's girl seems to have a very fine body, but the face is more GND than pin-up. Actually, I wouldn't even describe it as girl-next-door, but barfly-next-door, she looks like she can party ... hard. I'm sure Tboy has some kind of bar-hopping description of her to share. I'd say she'd look very good as somebody's transitional girlfriend, I'd do her for a month maybe. 88%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom