Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Well, today's girl is somewhat interesting: I'm not saying she's pretty, ... just interesting. Her hair needs a bit of a redo, although for the image of a hunter/gatherer cavewoman, it works well. She's obviously fit, but ruined with those silly tattoos. What's interesting about her is that I'm not attracted to her the way she looks, but I wouldn't mind having a romp with her in the bedroom. She might be very athletic. Mixed emotions, 75%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Charita is 21 years old and hopes to become a criminal lawyer. This 6-foot-1 bombshell loves basketball, reading and writing. In her spare time, our girl likes to watch movies and enjoys going out to restaurants with her friends.

The only concern I have is that she wants to be a lawyer. The 6'1" in heels would be interesting. Sort of like this girl - 8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
lol @ jesus....now that's FUNNY and yeah, I kind of get that vibe too......and it does appear that she has an adam's apple....hmmmm

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
tboy said:
lol @ jesus....now that's FUNNY and yeah, I kind of get that vibe too......and it does appear that she has an adam's apple....hmmmm

A t-girl for a tboy sort of sounds like a good fit does it not? So I'm wondering why the uncertainty. :shocking: An oportunity to add to the " t experience" .

In reality I think it's just the big hands but she is 6"1" - I don't see no apple - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Nah, I don't get any tranny vibes from her, she's even a little soft around the middle where most women are soft. I'm not sure what effect they were trying to get with the fishing rods and stuff, if she's going to be lawyer, what's it gotta do with fishing? I think she's hot, her look kind of reminds me of a young Whitney Houston. 89%.

She's appeared as a SSG before too:
Charita, 2011-11-10
Charita, 2010-09-24

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Meghan is 20 years old and studies broadcast journalism with hopes of becoming a TV reporter or host. Her hobbies are working out, watching movies and playing old Nintendo games.

She does have that CNN look to her. Small pesky tat and no real leg shots but I'm still going to vote 8.5

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Would be pretty difficult to be disappointed walking into anywhere with her on your arm - 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom