Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Chloe Croft said:
It's not a personal attack - most SSGs do it and I would do it too as I, admittedly, have a wee bit of a belly.

Fairly obvious from the jeans shorts/cross bow picture that this girl has no belly fat, so its unlikely she was sucking in her belly. I guessing tboy was talking about the typical model " forward breast thrust" when he was bleeting about the shoulders being pulled back. Not exactly sure what significance that has. Can't figure out the squashed comment at all.

I like you commenting on the SSG's, even if we don't always agree, so don't worry about it sounding catty just let fly.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
train said:
I like you commenting on the SSG's, even if we don't always agree, so don't worry about it sounding catty just let fly.

I agree. It's always good to have a woman's perspective on here and it's interesting how it differs from ours.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Brittany likes dance and the “fine art of burlesque.” Hmm... Where were we? Oh yeah, the 25-year-old also likes live musicals and rock concerts — which are sorta the same these days. Brittany hopes to be a medical anaesthetician one day — say that three times fast.

Brittany has the Dudley Dooright square jaw going on. tboy needs a new pair of specs but he doesn't need them for this one - 7/10

Fluck me I wont touch her

5/10

LG 7/10 aHHHHHHHHHHH

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Theresa is a former Miss Italia 2011. The 24-year-old likes fitness, running, boxing and fishing. After all that running and boxing, tossing a line into the water seems the perfect way to relax.

Looks older than 24, perhaps its too much sun. One of your countrywomen Bosco. Nice body but the face doesn't really do much for me - 7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Theresa is a former Miss Italia 2011. The 24-year-old likes fitness, running, boxing and fishing. After all that running and boxing, tossing a line into the water seems the perfect way to relax.

Looks older than 24, perhaps its too much sun. One of your countrywomen Bosco. Nice body but the face doesn't really do much for me - 7.5/10
I remember this girl, she was the New Year's Day 2012 Sunshine Girl. As I recall she was a bit controversial because she was part of a series of bottled-blonde models that the Sun did that weekend, with skankiness also a common thread between them. She looks much better in this set of pictures, though. Here's the old .

Her face is not bad, except for the obvious bottled-blonde look. I think if she went natural with her hair color it might improve her a bit (I just noticed I said the same thing about her before). She's definitely not 24, she's been 24 since 2011, I suspect she was 24 the year before that too, and she'll remain 24 for the next 3 years. Anyways, this is a Friday girl, so there's a video of her too, which didn't seem to make much difference to my opinion of her though. 79% for today.

She's been on several times before:
Theresa, 2012-01-01
Theresa, 2011-10-16
Theresa, 2011-04-10

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Theresa 7.5

Interesting ....all 4 appearances, not any 'butt shots'??

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
a 1 player said:
She looks much better in the dress. 7.5|10.

funny, I thought she looked better in the shorts......8/10 for the shorts shots....

btw: greasy looking? She IS italian lol......

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Amanda is 37 years old and is a pro hunter and fitness expert.When she is not hunting, our girl can be found at the gym or riding motorcycles. She also likes Chuck Norris movies, Metallica and line dancing.

A pro hunter? Never knew there was such a thing anymore. Okay let's see........ ugly tats , flat chested, dangerous and in good enough shape to run you to ground - 5.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Maurice Boscorelli said:
The Sicilian in me in offended by that true statement.

LOL what's his name? (the sicilian IN you lol)

WTF is today's SSG? OH MY FUCKING GOD.....there you have it folks, the sun will let ANYONE be an SSG....I'm going to send in my application right now.....

37 my ass...she doesn't look a day over 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom