Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
LickingGravity said:
Carleigh is 20 years old and a former cheerleader. She says she is a marketing student by day and a superhero by night. We are not exactly sure what that means but it’s definitely good marketing for Carleigh. In her spare time she likes to party with friends

Too scrawny for my tastes with just a dash of skank, in honour of skank week. 7/10

Like a 1

I will do her too

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Ashley one day hopes to become a lawyer. We knew there was a reason for the sexy glasses. In her free time, our girl enjoys fishing, walking her dog and modelling. Ashley’s favourite sport is hockey and she has met Doug Gilmour

Smokin' body and the glasses look good but i wish there was 1 picture where she was taking them off. Still - 9/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Not sure what the cross bow and rifles are all about, but that does look pretty awesome - 9 from me as well.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Yeah, she's a hot one today. Just too many pointless pictures of her with guns and crossbows. If she's a hunter then they should mention it. It says she's a fisher, so where's her rods and reels? They could've better spent their photographic time with more pictures of her in those hot little lace or pink dresses instead. Anyways, enough of the ranting, 92%!

BTW, SSG Ashley looks quite a bit like another Ashley, newscaster Ashley Banfield:

BTW #2, today's SSG has appeared as SSG before:
Ashley, 2011-10-11
Ashley, 2011-03-19

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
blackram said:
Yeah, she's a hot one today. Just too many pointless pictures of her with guns and crossbows. If she's a hunter then they should mention it. It says she's a fisher, so where's her rods and reels? They could've better spent their photographic time with more pictures of her in those hot little lace or pink dresses instead. Anyways, enough of the ranting, 92%!

BTW, SSG Ashley looks quite a bit like another Ashley, newscaster Ashley Banfield:

BTW #2, today's SSG has appeared as SSG before:
Ashley, 2011-10-11
Ashley, 2011-03-19

WTF does 92% mean?

Nah more like 7.7654333 %
\
just my take Blackie.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Hey bubba, don't try to understand his rating system...I've been trying to make sense of it to no avail.....same as his neverending need to have every woman look like someone else....

As for yesterday's SSG, 9? seriously? IMO she looks compressed/squashed and if she pulls her shoulders back any further she'll fall over backward!!!!.....7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Brittany likes dance and the “fine art of burlesque.” Hmm... Where were we? Oh yeah, the 25-year-old also likes live musicals and rock concerts — which are sorta the same these days. Brittany hopes to be a medical anaesthetician one day — say that three times fast.

Brittany has the Dudley Dooright square jaw going on. tboy needs a new pair of specs but he doesn't need them for this one - 7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Manly face, unfortunately. Her body was nice though, she looks like she might be pretty tall too. 70%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
tboy said:
Hey bubba, don't try to understand his rating system...I've been trying to make sense of it to no avail.....same as his neverending need to have every woman look like someone else....

As for yesterday's SSG, 9? seriously? IMO she looks compressed/squashed and if she pulls her shoulders back any further she'll fall over backward!!!!.....7.5/10
Tboy, you act quite a bit like a menstruating woman at the best of times, at least my ratings are consistent. :writing:

Back on Oct 11th, you rated this exact same girl, Ashley, an 8.5 -- not too consistent:

tboy said:
what? she doesn't want to be a model? Oh wait, that's only the average looking chicks who want that !! lol

8.5/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Today's girl looks like she has a decent body but that jaw.....people have said masculine looking and its hard to disagree - 7

C

Chloe Croft

tboy said:
As for yesterday's SSG, 9? seriously? IMO she looks compressed/squashed and if she pulls her shoulders back any further she'll fall over backward!!!!.....

I didn't want to say anything because coming from a woman, everyone would think I was just being catty.
But I thought the same thing when I looked at those 3 pics (didn't look at the other ones on the website). Don't get me wrong - She's a very good looking woman with a nice body no doubt but it looks like she's sucking in her tummy and holding her breath (you can usually tell by looking at their necks). She has that look on her face (especially in the top 2 pics that says 'hurry up and take the picture already!" lol

It's not a personal attack - most SSGs do it and I would do it too as I, admittedly, have a wee bit of a belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom