Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
no shit they aint' classy and wtf is up with THIS pose? 4/10 she is definitely NOT a pin up....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Maurice Boscorelli said:

[h=1]Jill [/h] SUNshine Girl Jill is 24 years old and one day hopes to open a salon on the East Coast. Why a salon? Because Jill lives by Coco Chanel’s philosophy that “Women should be two things: Classy & fabulous.” When not jogging or doing yoga, our girl is busy thinking about her dream car, a red Ferrari. (Jack Boland photo)

I wouldn't exactly call that ink classy...........6/10

Hey it looks as if it is Skank Week at SSG, starting with yesterday's and upping the ante today 5.5/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Maurice Boscorelli said:

[h=1]Jill [/h] SUNshine Girl Jill is 24 years old and one day hopes to open a salon on the East Coast. Why a salon? Because Jill lives by Coco Chanel’s philosophy that “Women should be two things: Classy & fabulous.” When not jogging or doing yoga, our girl is busy thinking about her dream car, a red Ferrari. (Jack Boland photo)

I wouldn't exactly call that ink classy...........6/10

Skanky sort of sums it up for me as well - 6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She's had some plastic surgery done on her nose, I think she was going for a "Disney Princess" look or something. Any case it looks unnatural. 75%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Carleigh is 20 years old and a former cheerleader. She says she is a marketing student by day and a superhero by night. We are not exactly sure what that means but it’s definitely good marketing for Carleigh. In her spare time she likes to party with friends

Too scrawny for my tastes with just a dash of skank, in honour of skank week. 7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I don't think she's any thinner than most of the DH girls and she has the making of one of those.....tacky clothes, poor lighting, and crappy photography make her look worse than she is....(but when is "skanky" a bad thing? lol).

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom