Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Madman said:
The belly hang over just doesn't cut it as a pin-up but Tboy will argue how hot she is! 5.5/10

eeek no fricken way. I wouldn't do her with your....wait, you asked to leave it outta here...ok, I wouldn't do her if I was drunk horny and blind!!!

2/10

The rolls of fat totally spoil it for me....the ONLY thing that could possible make her worse is if she had a wild and wooly bush to go along with the rolls....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Natasha is 21 years old and aspires to be a model or a nurse — we think they both sound like great ideas. In her free time, our girl enjoys shopping and spending time with her family. Her favourite music is reggae and country.

I'm sorry Natasha but I actually laughed when I saw your teddy bear tat. probably the dumbest tat I have seen in a long time. Combined with all the others in no time you have turned a 21 year old into a worn out looking cutesy Russian biker babe. 5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Melonballs2 said:
Why would such a pretty young lady destroy her body in this fashion?

because they are idiots and don't know "good taste" from bad. I bet all her little gff's said "oooooh it's soooo cute" when in fact, it was FUGLY. This reminds me of the PYT who I met via the net who had a fricken HUGE squirrel tattooed on her chest.....it was fugly too.

Now if this yl spent some of her free time getting exercise, THEN she might have a 1 in a million chance of being a model...right now? Her only chance of being a model is for products geared towards blind people....

2/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She's obviously not 22, probably damn near 30. But of course, that's the least of her problems. She's managed to ruin her whole body with writing all over the place. It's no wonder tattoo parlours are such lucrative businesses these days, with customers like these.

On the positive side, she is the best of the "car show models" that the Sun has been relying on this week. Her body is relatively tight, and she has a good smile. 70% (she would've been an 80+ without the tattoos).

Insertion

Joined Feb 11, 2011
Messages 913
Tattoos seem to be getting more popular with the new generation. Reality shows probably have a lot to do with it. 7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Insertion said:
Tattoos seem to be getting more popular with the new generation. Reality shows probably have a lot to do with it. 7/10

I think it's more a "fad" than anything else but unlike bell bottoms or skinny jeans, they last a lifetime......

I remember when it was "cool" to find a lady with a discrete, meaningful, and artistic tattoo that you'd only see when you got her naked...now? They write or draw anything anywhere and throw "taste" out the window.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Some fads will only die out when the people into them die out. Tattoos are one such thing. At some point all of these young people getting tattoos will be old people with tattoos. The young people who come after this will see all of these old people with tattoos and will want to stay the hell away from them. Who wants to look like an old person?

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Natasha is 21 years old and aspires to be a model or a nurse — we think they both sound like great ideas. In her free time, our girl enjoys shopping and spending time with her family. Her favourite music is reggae and country.

I'm sorry Natasha but I actually laughed when I saw your teddy bear tat. probably the dumbest tat I have seen in a long time. Combined with all the others in no time you have turned a 21 year old into a worn out looking cutesy Russian biker babe. 5/10

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

One more time

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

N/R

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]ystal [/h] SUNshine Girl Crystal is 24 years old and loves baking and dancing. If she can do both at the same time somebody should call the Food Network. She likes tall, handsome guys with muscles and tattoos ... sounds dreamy. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

Crystal looks a little strung out in most of her pics...But with better makeup and photography I feel she could come across much better.........8/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
The one picture ( bottom one)shows almost emaciated thighs which sort of turns me off a bit, sort of looks like she was on the coke diet - so 7/10

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
Maurice Boscorelli said:

Crystal looks a little strung out in most of her pics...But with better makeup and photography I feel she could come across much better.........8/10

Sorta like lipstick on a pig?

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
She has an almost sad pleading expression that goes with the strung-out look. I agree she could look better though and her ass seems nice - 7.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
The "strung" out look is perfect. I couldn't put my finger on it but that describes it to a T.......I wonder if that is her "come hither" look? lol.....

She's not bad really, an 8/10 ought to be about right.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
This girl is way too skinny, she needs to put on some weight. Otherwise, if you're into the meth-head look, then she's pretty hot on the meth-head scale. Well I'm not, so 60% from me.

BTW, this girl looks a lot like one of the characters Kristen Wiig plays on SNL.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Jill [/h] SUNshine Girl Jill is 24 years old and one day hopes to open a salon on the East Coast. Why a salon? Because Jill lives by Coco Chanel’s philosophy that “Women should be two things: Classy & fabulous.” When not jogging or doing yoga, our girl is busy thinking about her dream car, a red Ferrari. (Jack Boland photo)

I wouldn't exactly call that ink classy...........6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom