Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
There is something I like about her, maybe it's the teasing shots of her pulling her knickers down or that see-thru one-piece. Tats are a turn-off, obviously. 89%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
take a look at her shape there guys....I bet she's a 34B on top and a 36 or more on the bottom...she's 23...by 30 that ass will need it's own zip code......7/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Kelsey is a long drink of water, especially when she puts her boots on to do some of that high-steppin’ country dancing she likes. When she’s not foot-stompin’ the 20-year-old likes to shop and travel.

Pretty average to me - 6.5

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Jessica is 20 years old and starts college in September. She has never had much interest in sports — says she is afraid she might break a nail! Her favourite music is house and rap. She likes any movie with Mark Wahlberg in it loves fast cars

Maybe if she played sports she would have a better lower body 5.5/10 - it's been a horrible week and Friday was no improvement

C

Chloe Croft

So many young women are doing this look these days. The dyed black hair (extensions?), whitened teeth and the tanning. It's the beginning of March and so many women have a dark tan, lol. It looks good but it's becoming an overdone look imo. I guess it's the current trend.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Since she's the Friday girl, there's a video of her session today. In her video she says she's a model at some car show, and she's got a little toy car in her hand. Then a bunch of other girls from the same car show come out with their little toy cars too. I think The Sun took their entire roster of models for this week from that car show. None of the models were all that hot.

Regarding today's girl herself, she's definitely a little chunky, she's pouring out of her clothes in various shots, as you can see:

However, I like her face, she seems she'd make good GND material, so I'm giving her a 70%.

W

Wanker

5.5/10. It is sad to see a young woman let herself go so quick. I can understand once you get older the belly expands but not so young.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
The belly hang over just doesn't cut it as a pin-up but Tboy will argue how hot she is! 5.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom