Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guido

Maurice Boscorelli said:
She's got that cutie pie look to her I'll give her that. But she's not from these pics what I would call a pin up girl...........7.5/10

I totally agree with your line of thinking but I have to give her high marks for her cute factor. 8/10

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
I'm gonna go with a solid 8/10, though I would never put the moves on a woman who looks like that.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
ssg Alissa 8/10

GND, beautiful innocent face, but ... head looks bigger than than body

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Sara has been a professional cheerleader for years and one day wants to segway into a public relations job. In our opinion, hiring Sara would be great PR for any company!

Well, not sure whether she has tboy hips or anti-tboy hips, but she doesn't do much for me. Can you imagine that giant mouth nagging you? lol - 6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
Well, not sure whether she has tboy hips or anti-tboy hips, but she doesn't do much for me. Can you imagine that giant mouth nagging you? lol - 6/10
Hell no, I can't imagine that giant mouth nagging me all day, but I can imagine her giant mouth around my cock all day! Cette fille est tres chaude! Her breasts look really perky, I hope they aren't enhanced, I really can't tell with the outfits she's got on. 95%. :great:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
blackram said:
Hell no, I can't imagine that giant mouth nagging me all day, but I can imagine her giant mouth around my cock all day! Cette fille est tres chaude! Her breasts look really perky, I hope they aren't enhanced, I really can't tell with the outfits she's got on. 95%. :great:

Be careful , giant mouth has giant teeth.:biggrin:

Cool

Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 69
Face-8, Body-7, vibe factor-10, she looks like she could be very fun in bed!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Ioana is 24 years old and has a thing for food. This curvy diva is originally from Romania and speaks English, Romanian, Spanish and Japanese. One day, this hot tamale wants to manage a Mexican restaurant.

Loan a girl a dime? A little zuftig and I wish I hadn't noticed the tat. Possible rubber alert as well but an impressive list of languages - 7.5

J

Jesus Quintana

7/10 but its nice that she can shoot me down in 3 languages I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom