Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She's not bad looking. I don't agree with the assessment that because her thighs are big right now that she's going to be a balloon in the near future. She's just got a booty: black girls often have booties, which is one of their best features -- it's not a bad thing. Similarly, asian girls often lack a booty, which is often a bad thing. However, I'm not so thrilled at her fashion sense, she's trying too hard to look like a Kardashian. I can only go as high as 84% (i.e. one less than 85%) for her, because of the Kardashian wannabe'ism.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
tboy said:
ummm blackie? she's not black...she's east indian.......
Nope, look again. She's probably a mix of black and caucasian, which can look somewhat similar, but definitely not east indian.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953

I'm not sure what her heritage is but I would guess Persian or East Indian as well. In any event a solid 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Looks like I owe tboy an apology, I talked to a few other buddies, and they think she's East Indian too. I still think her booty is fine though. :biggrin:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Nikole would love to be a singer in the girl group Queen of Hearts. This brown-eyed Leo also makes time for cooking, reading, dancing and watching Friends reruns

A bit older than the average SSG I'm guessing and she does not appear to do anything - 7

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
What's with the girl group, Queen of Hearts, for the past couple of days? Well is this girl in the group or not, it says she would love to be a singer in this group, so does that mean she is aspiring to be, or she already is? Why would they even mention it, unless she was already in the group?

Anyways, she's a cute lady, looks like she'd be a lot of fun to be with. She's dressed a little too conservatively in these pictures. 70%.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I'm 7 and no Blackie she isn't black either :biggrin:, sorry I'm being an ass today for no real reason. Probably need to get laid.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
She's not too bad from the neck up: 7.5
She's terrible from the neck down: 3
That makes her a 4.5/10

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
A solid 5/10. I'm not saying I wouldn't have my way with her, but some ambient lighting would go a long way.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Alessandra is one of the members of pop/R&B group QOH (Queen of Hearts). If the music sounds as good as the band looks, expect to hear a lot from them. When Alessandra is not laying down tracks in the studio or playing gigs, you can find her out on the town ... if you’re lucky

:biggrin: So, I put the over under on t mentioning her wide load at about 0.98 for. Really pretty girl but the politest thing I can say is that she has a low center of gravity. All in I guess a 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom