Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
You guys have the sense of humour of a slug, the girl obviously has a wicked sarcasm to her. You don't really think those are her real goals do you? She's just answering the typically lame sunshine girl questions with a bit of humour.

BTW, this girl has been on before, back in 2009 & 2010. I don't know what she is doing differently, but she has hotted up since then. I'm giving her a 90%, mainly for the amazing improvement in her looks.

Here's one of her previous photo shoots: Norah-Jean, 2009-07-09. I'm sure you'll agree, it's a huge improvement.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
BTW, I searched yesterday's Sunshine Girl, Jynx, for previous shoots, and you're not going to believe how different she looks from before. This must be the week for rehabilitated SSG's.

Here's the comparison shot (current vs. previous):

The older shot was from this collection: Jynx, Dec 8, 2010

W

Wanker

blackram said:
You guys have the sense of humour of a slug, the girl obviously has a wicked sarcasm to her. You don't really think those are her real goals do you? She's just answering the typically lame sunshine girl questions with a bit of humour.

BTW, this girl has been on before, back in 2009 & 2010. I don't know what she is doing differently, but she has hotted up since then. I'm giving her a 90%, mainly for the amazing improvement in her looks.

Here's one of her previous photo shoots: Norah-Jean, 2009-07-09. I'm sure you'll agree, it's a huge improvement.

Sarcastic or not she doesn't do it for me.

7/10.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
blackram said:

Ahh well if the SSG expert says we are slugs it must be so :biggrin:.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
blackram said:

Dude, do you think that there aren't women out there who think like this? If you don't, you'd better wake up. I've met quite a few like that over the years. In fact, one didn't even finish highschool because she "planned" on winning the lottery and never having to work again. At last contact she spent thousands and didn't even win a free ticket!!!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
tboy said:
Dude, do you think that there aren't women out there who think like this? If you don't, you'd better wake up. I've met quite a few like that over the years. In fact, one didn't even finish highschool because she "planned" on winning the lottery and never having to work again. At last contact she spent thousands and didn't even win a free ticket!!!
Girls that are really like that probably can't even be bothered to try out for Sunshine Girl, they're so convinced that they won't have to work at all. This girl has worked as an Argos cheerleader, and now I guess she's working as a cheerleader for some Toronto lacrosse team. Cheerleading is not exactly brain surgery, but it's an order of magnitude above waiting for the lottery to come in.

Besides, she's had previous photoshoots (I've posted a link, go check it out), she's never said she's waiting for the lottery in the previous shoots. She's joking, and it went way over your head.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
I won`t bother reading what blackie and Tboy are debating

She is a 6 so stop kidding yourselves.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Breigha is 19-years-old and hopes one day to become a fitness model. One day? How about today? When not washing clothes on her stomach, our girl often can be found at the gym. After a good workout she likes to put on a pair of yoga pants and relax.

Man this girl is both in shape and smoking hot. 9.5

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I think this is the first time I have posted additional pictures of the SSG but this girl is worth it. Unlike yesterdays defensive lineman this girl is both hot and trim. I'm guessing that Bosco is salivating as well.

9.5 from me as well

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Don't normally like the muscle girls, but I gotta admit this one is good. Only problem I see is that there's too many pics of her exercising, and not enough of her in lingerie. 90%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Hell yes.......Although I can also like a fuller figured woman as well..........9/10

Never mind fuller, how about just a figure? I give her props for being in super shape but frankly, I'd prefer a woman who has some semblance of hips....I mean, doing her doggie would be (I would guess!) like doing a teenage boy.....

Still, 9/10 (she loses .5 for no shape).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom