Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
She sort of looks like she walked off the set of Mad Men. Hate the lip thing and those ear lobes look strange but she's a nice looking girl with athletic looking arms. I'll go 7.5 - ( she has 8.5 potential with a different look).

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Norah-Jean has two goals in life — winning the lottery or taking home an Academy Award — she isn’t picky which one happens first. Watching movies is tops on her list for relaxing things to do although she does like scary ones. And when the award day finally arrives, our Scorpio wants to roll up in a pink Lamborghini.

Great slogan, let's hope its not like a SSG but with balls - just a bit thick for a high score - 7.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
LOL you gotta like a girl with goals: win an academy award and win a lottery......lol what a moron. I mean really, she's not going to do either by sitting around watching movies lol.....

I was going to give her an 8 but she loses points for being dumb....7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
You guys have the sense of humour of a slug, the girl obviously has a wicked sarcasm to her. You don't really think those are her real goals do you? She's just answering the typically lame sunshine girl questions with a bit of humour.

BTW, this girl has been on before, back in 2009 & 2010. I don't know what she is doing differently, but she has hotted up since then. I'm giving her a 90%, mainly for the amazing improvement in her looks.

Here's one of her previous photo shoots: Norah-Jean, 2009-07-09. I'm sure you'll agree, it's a huge improvement.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
BTW, I searched yesterday's Sunshine Girl, Jynx, for previous shoots, and you're not going to believe how different she looks from before. This must be the week for rehabilitated SSG's.

Here's the comparison shot (current vs. previous):

The older shot was from this collection: Jynx, Dec 8, 2010

W

Wanker

blackram said:
You guys have the sense of humour of a slug, the girl obviously has a wicked sarcasm to her. You don't really think those are her real goals do you? She's just answering the typically lame sunshine girl questions with a bit of humour.

BTW, this girl has been on before, back in 2009 & 2010. I don't know what she is doing differently, but she has hotted up since then. I'm giving her a 90%, mainly for the amazing improvement in her looks.

Here's one of her previous photo shoots: Norah-Jean, 2009-07-09. I'm sure you'll agree, it's a huge improvement.

Sarcastic or not she doesn't do it for me.

7/10.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
blackram said:

Ahh well if the SSG expert says we are slugs it must be so :biggrin:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom