Made with Love
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Paula is 18 years old and likes football and gymnastics. Our green-eyed beauty likes respectful people who are down to earth. Paula was also a contestant in the Winnipeg Sun’s 2011 SUNshine Girl Challenge.

Okay, probably good for Winnipeg but....6.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
To coin a phrase from Kidd Rock: She's a big corn fed midwestern ho......5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
I know the skinny patrol on this board are never going to like her, but I find her totally hot and well within my realm of hot. She carries her weight well, great booty, great rack, great curves. 85%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Wherever 21-year-old SUNshine Girl Kayla is, there be dragons – two of them, to be precise. The brown-eyed Pisces has two bearded dragons, named Olly and Sully, and a dog named Bella. Kayla was also a contestant in the Winnipeg Sun’s 2011 SUNshine Girl Challenge.

Let's see, lots of tats, a nose piercing and 1980's hair. Yup another girl from the 'Peg. With deductions - 6/10

If all you saw was the bottom picture I would have gone a point higher.

G

Guido

She does have a sexy little body. 7/10, would have been eight if she had less ink all over her.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
Let's see, lots of tats, a nose piercing and 1980's hair. Yup another girl from the 'Peg. With deductions - 6/10

If all you saw was the bottom picture I would have gone a point higher.
Her hair might look from the 80's because that's really when she's from. No way is she 21 years old! However, she looks half-way decent when you don't see too many of her tattoos. You could almost imagine her to be a hot secretary or something. 75%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom