Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
tboy said:
One other question: would you cut her out of the paper and put her up in your locker?

If I can answer that I say no I would not but I would not turn her away if she wanted to come and spend an evening with me sipping on wine, munching on some strawberries and then retiring to my bedroom! 6/10

One question T: you are all alone in your cabin this evening and trying to warm up by the fire. You get a knock on the door and she's standing there in just a coat which is opened and you can see she's only wearing a bra and thong set. The question is would you let her in, bearing in mind it's free?:biggrin:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Emily is 26 years old and runs Femme Fatale Media, an award-winning staffing agency. When our girl is not prancing through the woods, she enjoys eating cupcakes. If she also enjoys baking cupcakes, she could be named Sunshine Girl of the Week.

Femme Fatale eh? Now that sounds familiar. I wonder......... 8.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Cute little white dress, just translucent enough to keep the imagination running. I doubt that she's 26, but she may not be that far off either, I'd say by the look of her cheeks and chin that she's had some surgery done on her. Still didn't see any visible tattoos, or other weirdnesses, so I'll give her an 89% (1 shy of 90).

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Emily is 26 years old and runs Femme Fatale Media, an award-winning staffing agency. When our girl is not prancing through the woods, she enjoys eating cupcakes. If she also enjoys baking cupcakes, she could be named Sunshine Girl of the Week.

Femme Fatale eh? Now that sounds familiar. I wonder......... 8.5

Is she the one giving away a free photoshoot then?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Madman said:
One question T: you are all alone in your cabin this evening and trying to warm up by the fire. You get a knock on the door and she's standing there in just a coat which is opened and you can see she's only wearing a bra and thong set. The question is would you let her in, bearing in mind it's free?:biggrin:

The thing is, you're comparing apples and oranges. Would I turn her away? Probably not. She is a "pin up model"? Definitely not. These women are supposed to be the creme de la creme of Toronto women. Is she? Ahem.....NOT.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Today's is cute enough, and more a Pinup than yesterdays....by a long shot but I have a suspicion she's a wide glide hence the floucy white dress and NO shot of her derrierre.....I'll go 8.5/10 cuz she's cute.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Krysta Lee is a singer/songwriter/actress/model and surprisingly she is able to accomplish all four while wearing a cowboy hat! Our girl loves nothing more than laying down country tracks in the studio

Well Krysta looks like she might have been ridden hard and put away wet a few times. Not bad for mid-thirties ( I'm guessing) 8/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
In some of the pics there is that "big head syndrome" but I guess I'll put that down to the photographer and go with 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
I agree with the "big head syndrome" comment. However, she's cute enough, and I love the see-through green lace panties. 89%.

BTW, I'm sure she's been on before. Yup, almost exactly a year ago:

SUNshineGirl | Toronto Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom