Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
blackram said:
I saw nothing all that large about her bottom, it was actually much smaller than today's girl Amanda, .

Look at the pictures again. Lokk at all of yesterday's if you can. This time wear your glasses :biggrin:
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
Look at the pictures again. Lokk at all of yesterday's if you can. This time wear your glasses :biggrin:
I always go and check out the original site to look at all of the pictures, I don't trust just the small sample of pictures posted here. There was nothing wrong at all with that girl. Her hips and waist were quite reasonably sized.
 

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
blackram said:
I always go and check out the original site to look at all of the pictures, I don't trust just the small sample of pictures posted here. There was nothing wrong at all with that girl. Her hips and waist were quite reasonably sized.

Blackie, c'mon there is no way yesterday's is within 4 inches of todays, she had to be at least 39 or 40 " at the butt.

Now if you said that you liked that size it a perfectly reasonable opinion but don't try to tell me today's is bigger and don't get angry because we have different tastes.
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
Blackie, c'mon there is no way yesterday's is within 4 inches of todays, she had to be at least 39 or 40 " at the butt.

Now if you said that you liked that size it a perfectly reasonable opinion but don't try to tell me today's is bigger and don't get angry because we have different tastes.
Here's a comparator.

Today's girl's hips and ass:


Yesterday's girl's hips and ass:


See, there's very little difference in the overall proportion between the two. Now however, today's girl is definitely more toned up than yesterday's girl, if that's what you guys are really comparing between them, then I'll agree, but the overall sizes are not much different.
 

meist

Well-known member
Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Amanda

8/10

Body (legs & ass are smokin') and face are great -- it's the hair that's disturbing
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I don't have time to do the complete ssg posting, all I can say is someone should tell this young lady that looking pissed off is NOT the proper model "face"....

jesus.....



3/10
 

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Berkti, 22, is a 5-foot-9 green-eyed Pisces who aims to be a nurse one day. When not dreaming of helping others, our gal enjoys acting and modelling. That means if she doesn’t actually become a nurse, she can play one on TV, or at least model the outfit!

To be fair to the poor girl here is one of her smiling at least. I debated about whether she qualifies for the "nurse" bonus points but in the end just "aiming" to falls a little short. 6.5/10
 

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Not a big fan of the pug nose look but otherwise she seems nice. Shr shorten her dress to make hand warmers ? :biggrin: - 7/10
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
tboy said:
I don't have time to do the complete ssg posting, all I can say is someone should tell this young lady that looking pissed off is NOT the proper model "face"....

jesus.....



3/10
I think that's her "sexy bitch" bad-girl look.

Anyways, let's now do a full sampler (3+) of her pix, to do her some justice.

I don't know why I keep getting drawn to her crotch in all these pix, they are very suggestive. In the second pic, she's got a see-through skirt drawing you to it. In the first pic, she's pointing right at it. The third pic suggests an upskirt potential. :spiteful: I'm giving her a 90%, me like the look!

BTW, she has a Rihanna thing going for her.
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
well, I say "woof" to this one, can't even muster up a 5 for her so....4/10 there is not ONE thing that appeals to me about her.....from the outdated hair style, the "model" comment, etc.....I mean really, look at her body in the grey (cheap) dress? These girls are supposed to be the top 10% of attractive women.....IMO she isn't in the top 50% let alone the top 10.

One other question: would you cut her out of the paper and put her up in your locker?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom