Made with Love
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Julia, 22, is a hairstylist and makeup artist who has a secret desire to be a singer. She promotes herself on Facebook with her page Julia Aesthetics, and when not online, our 5-foot-2 gal likes to curl up with a book.

Not bad from the boobs up but a really meaty girl the rest of the way. 7/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I see what you mean about the meat. If it were a guy we would say he had a lineman's build not a halfback's. I was going to score higher but the bottom half drags it back to a 7.

J

Jesus Quintana

Cute face. You just know that by no fault of her own she's gonna be huge in 10 years.
8 now but rapidly sliding down the scale.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Short-hairless said:
Cute face. You just know that by no fault of her own she's gonna be huge in 10 years.
8 now but rapidly sliding down the scale.

You said it....she'll probably have to walk through doors sideways because if she's like that now, wait until she gets a little older.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Amanda is excited to finish college and start her career. We are excited that Amanda is singlehandedly bringing the tube top back in style! She likes to put on comfy clothes and cozy up on the couch with a good movie. Her dream car is a yellow Lamborghini — soft top, of course.

She has a tight little body and if her eyes were just a little bigger she could be devastating - 7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
sorry, her face looks like she's trying to read small print from across the room......7/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Sort of reminds me a little of the boxer character played by Michelle Rodriques in Girlfight. Great body and the face is growing on me 8/10

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,162
I love her body and her face is pleasant enough for me. I'm picturing her with a pair of glasses on. She would make one heck of a sexy librarian, yum! 8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Amanda is excited to finish college and start her career. We are excited that Amanda is singlehandedly bringing the tube top back in style! She likes to put on comfy clothes and cozy up on the couch with a good movie. Her dream car is a yellow Lamborghini — soft top, of course.

She has a tight little body and if her eyes were just a little bigger she could be devastating - 7.5/10
This girl has definitely been on before, I remember her face. I didn't necessarily like her looks before and I still don't. 75%.
SUNshineGirl | Calgary Sun

As for yesterday's girl, Julia, you guys were devastating to her about her large bottom end. I saw nothing all that large about her bottom, it was actually much smaller than today's girl Amanda, who you lavished praise on. Yesterday's girl gets an 85%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom