Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
SUNshine Girl Heidi, 19, is going to school to become a 911 dispatcher. She’s a 5-foot-3 Scorpio who enjoys a girls night out, horseback riding and playing with her nephew. She also has a thing for cats and guys with personality and good teeth.

Hey tboy your girl wears combat boots and she's got metal stuff sticking out of her face :shocking: Almost as bad as tats. To top it off she has the horse riding code in her description which means she has banged the photographer. :biggrin:

An 8 that could have been a 9.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Today's girl reminds me of Emma Peel from The Avengers:

SSG:

I'm giving her a 95%, she's got a a solid body, and not overly blinged out.

J

Jesus Quintana

Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) in her heyday was a 9.95. Sadly she didn't age nearly as well as lets say Candice Bergen.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Kristin, 22, hails from Torbay, N.L., and wants to pursue a career in health and occupational safety - with a little modelling on the side. She still loves The Rock, but would rather be dancing on a tropical beach somewhere.

She actually looks decent when she remembers to suck in her gut. There are a couple of pics where it is hanging out. Too many cod tongues I guess for a 22 year old. Only 7 from me.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
She's a decent looking YL but I don't like her tits yanked up to her chin.....and she will have to watch her weight, if she's not careful she'll hit the wall hard in a couple of years.....(she's just on the verge now).

I go 8/10 only because of the quality lately.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
I'll give her a 90%, a little bit of a tummy doesn't matter here. She looks like she's really short, maybe 4'11".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom