Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Ashley [/h] Green-eyed SUNshine Girl Ashley, 25, has plans to attend law school, but first wants to go on a grand European tour and maybe get in some snowboarding in the Alps — Swiss or French — she’s not picky. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Could stand to put some meat on those legs but better than most on here...........8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
An above-average GND type, maybe bordering on understated stripper-type with the tattoo on her leg. I like the way she looks despite the tattoo. I'm giving her a 90%.

J

Jesus Quintana

she's a 9 in my book too. Includes the 1/2 point deduction for the cheater bra.

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,832
I totally agree with Bosco, she needs a little meat on her legs and I will add every where else but she is a pretty lady. 7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Once again, I'm with LG....I was going to give her a 9 and then scrolled down to the god awful leg tat.....fuuuuck.....8/10 and I was really tempted to go as low as 7/10 because of the tat...that's fricken HORRIBLE.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Amanda is a five-foot-nine full-time actress and model. She’s a dancer and singer as well. Brown-eyed Amanda loves traveling and spending time with loved ones, and sorry boys, that includes her beau.

There is some meat on those bones and I go back and forth between 7 and 8 depending on the pose

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
I like what I see, another tall GND-type like yesterday's. Would like a better view of her ass, but everything seems to be fine of what I do see. 90%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom