Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jesus Quintana

I like her! 7.75 including a half point deduction for an innie the size of the grand canyon.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
boy, you guys are in definite need of glasses....either that or you need to sober up lol.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Alyssa

Alyssa

SUNshine Girl Alyssa, 23, is a statuesque 5-foot-9 blond (without her stilettos on) who loves hot yoga and her Blond Brigade pals Nicole, Shawna and Katie. Alyssa has a special birthday wish for her favourite Aquarius: “This one’s for you, smooch.”

Today's girl is another tall one, like yesterday's, but this time there doesn't seem to be much to spark any interest at all. I'm giving this one a 70%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Aldrey

Aldrey

SUNshine Girl Aldrey, 18, is a 5-foot workaholic who spends a lot of time in the gym. She hopes all that effort will help her push those heavy carts up the aisles as a flight attendant one day. She enjoys hanging out with family, friends and her two puppies Spyro and Cinder. (Todd Gillis photo)

Another Asian today, Peace must be happy. Although Asians usually look younger, I don't think I buy that she's 18, I'd say at least 30. I'm not really feeling much about her, I'll give it a 70%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Aldrey, 18, is a 5-foot workaholic who spends a lot of time in the gym. She hopes all that effort will help her push those heavy carts up the aisles as a flight attendant one day. She enjoys hanging out with family, friends and her two puppies

18 with the fashion sense of a twelve year old - 6/10

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
:great: :great: very cute face and now I need to know which airline she'll be travelling with. "Canada Ginger Ale with ice please." :spiteful:

G

Guido

Peace little buddy she's even wearing a padded bra, take a close look!:fixer:

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom