Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
Close but its actually Russian/Chinese
That must mean she's from one of those border regions between Russia and China, like Chechnya or Kazakhstan.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Quick! See SUNshine Girl Kelli, 31, while you can! She wants to give up the modelling racket and start writing her next book. This married 5-foot-8 Pisces likes to shoot pool and swim and once met Cyndi Lauper, who gave her a hug

Okay.......first off that really is purple hair but just in the front. Then there is the furry Sesame Street/Village People chaps. Figuring she got a bad tab of acid or thought it was 1969 and she wanted to be a groupie. Does anyone believe she is a model or can write a book? Looks like a whole lotta work - 6/10

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
A 7/10 rating because this Sunshine girl is a supporter of Leafs Nation … Go Leafs Go …

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
Quick! See SUNshine Girl Kelli, 31, while you can! She wants to give up the modelling racket and start writing her next book. This married 5-foot-8 Pisces likes to shoot pool and swim and once met Cyndi Lauper, who gave her a hug

Okay.......first off that really is purple hair but just in the front. Then there is the furry Sesame Street/Village People chaps. Figuring she got a bad tab of acid or thought it was 1969 and she wanted to be a groupie. Does anyone believe she is a model or can write a book? Looks like a whole lotta work - 6/10
Have you seen Kate Moss recently? If Moss can continue to be a supermodel after the way she looks now, then yes, this girl can be a model too. I'm gonna give this one a 75% just simply for not being as degenerate-looking as Kate Moss.

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:

Yes but Kate Moss can still make herself look like this - 2012 Pirelli calendar. I somehow doubt Miss kelli can

9/10 for Ms. moss.

6.5/10 for the SSG.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Allysha [/h] SUNshine Girl Allysha, 23, is just like us — she wants to be happy and travel the world. At 5-foot-11, this green-eyed Capricorn enjoys volleyball and spending the day at the beach. She’s looking for someone who is loyal and has a sense of humour. And since she’s in love, we can assume she found him. (Dave Abel photo)

I'll give this amazon beauty a solid 8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
holy crap, this hard case could be playing for the cfl.....yes the cfl, NOT the lingerie football league....5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:

[h=1]Allysha [/h] SUNshine Girl Allysha, 23, is just like us — she wants to be happy and travel the world. At 5-foot-11, this green-eyed Capricorn enjoys volleyball and spending the day at the beach. She’s looking for someone who is loyal and has a sense of humour. And since she’s in love, we can assume she found him. (Dave Abel photo)

I'll give this amazon beauty a solid 8/10
Holy crap, she's like a 12/10th scale model of Brooke Burke, almost identical faces, although this girl probably dwarfs Brooke Burke by one head and shoulder. I'm giving this one a 95%.

Judge for yourself, this is Brooke Burke:

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
blackram said:
Holy crap, she's like a 12/10th scale model of Brooke Burke, almost identical faces, although this girl probably dwarfs Brooke Burke by one head and shoulder. I'm giving this one a 95%.

Judge for yourself, this is Brooke Burke:

I refuse to judge today's Sunshine girl after mooching over Brooke

9.75/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom