Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Nana

Nana

SUNshine Girl Nana, 23, has an admirable goal: She wants to be a Canadian citizen. This 5-foot-3 Taurus loves TV and the movies and hopes to one day meet a cute, cuddly and kind guy behind the wheel of a Dodge Minivan.

I'm not usually a fan of Asians, they usually don't have much of an ass. This one is no exception, but this one seems to know how to make the most of her assets, six-pack abs, come-hither pouty lips, and she even knows how to dress to enhance her butt. Dodge Minivan? Is that some kind of a status symbol in China? Because I can arrange that. I'm gonna give her an 85%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Mandy, 23, wants to be known all over the world. Well, Mandy, everyone reads the Sun, so there you go! This 5-foot-1 Taurus enjoys reading and modelling, rock ‘n’ roll and food. In her few spare moments, she can be found on the couch with her boyfriend

Aside from the silly bathing suit, excessive ink and dark roots I suppose she is fine but I still can't imagine Barry Manilow singing to her......7/10

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Mandy, 23, wants to be known all over the world. Well, Mandy, everyone reads the Sun, so there you go! This 5-foot-1 Taurus enjoys reading and modelling, rock ‘n’ roll and food. In her few spare moments, she can be found on the couch with her boyfriend

Aside from the silly bathing suit, excessive ink and dark roots I suppose she is fine but I still can't imagine Barry Manilow singing to her......7/10

Not my type.

6.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Polar opposite of yesterday's Asian. Yesterday's girl had no ink, and knew how to tease. Today's Asian is all ink, and subtlety is far from her vocabulary. She'd be not bad if she didn't have the ink. Without ink, she'd be an 85%, with the ink she's 65%.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
She also has a square jaw. She strikes me as part Hawaian or native New Zealander as well as asian. Would prefer the black hair and less ink - 7/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
train said:
She also has a square jaw. She strikes me as part Hawaian or native New Zealander as well as asian. Would prefer the black hair and less ink - 7/10

Close but its actually Russian/Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom