Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Although I'm not typically into asians this one has an amer-asian look about her....bonus points for no tats or visible piercings too.

I'll go 8.5/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Asian or Persian ? Fairly average for me, legs look a lot better standing. 7 or 7.5

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
LickingGravity;222 First picture sort of screams Oshawa MPA to me for some reason and I've never even been to one there. Sort of average but young and unmarked by ink or wierd piercings - 6.5[/QUOTE said:
I've never seen an Oshawa MP look so good. 7.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
They were doing several shots with this outfit that were strategically posed to avoid showing the cameltoe. Gotta love that. 90%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Sara

Sara

SUNshine Girl Sara wants to own a business one day. Sara says she has an edgy comedic side to her, hence her love of TV shows like South Park and Family Guy. But she has a soft side too, and adores Adele.

Today's girl has some nice curves on her, and if you check out the video, she's got a nice butt too. I'm sure that's not going to sit well with the anorexia-coddlers on this board, but I love it -- 95%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
We posted at about the same time Blackie- I will remove the duplicate pictures. I guess we have quite a divergent opinion on this girl.

This girl is cute but she does have a chunky body-type that isn't normally associated with "glamour photography". 6.5/10

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
We posted at about the same time Blackie- I will remove the duplicate pictures. I guess we have quite a divergent opinion on this girl.

This girl is cute but she does have a chunky body-type that isn't normally associated with "glamour photography". 6.5/10

7/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
LickingGravity said:

That's fine, divergent opinions are why we have rating threads. That way we can see where each of us has "our type".

As for glamour photography types, there was a time when Marilyn Monroe was considered a glamour photographic-type, these days she'd be considered chunky I guess.

Speaking of the sixties, Christina Hendrix of Mad Men is performing a Marilyn Monroe-type, and I find her totally hot. Would she be considered non-glam too?

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
7/10 for today's. She really not a pin up but she us attractive I would say.

And as for Christina I would in a heart beat just on her attitude in Mad Men alone.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Nicole, 20, has her heart set on becoming a dental hygienist, which is great because she has a million-dollar smile. Makes us want to floss. Speaking of smiling, Nicole just got back from basking in the Cuban sunshine

Cute girl who can polish my bicuspids any time - 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom