Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Miranda, is a promotional model but this 5-foot-6 blue-eyed Scorpio is also trained as a private investigator. She has recently investigated wakeboarding, inline skating, lying on the beach and relaxing by the water and has discovered … she likes them all!

She does sort of look like a roller derby chick. Not really my type - 5.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
To coin a phrase from the movie "four weddings and a funeral" in that first pic the term "duck face" comes to mind.....

7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
This girl look emaciated. Near starvation-level. Then the tattoo on her stomach doesn't help. 50% is being generous.

BTW, she looks a bit like Kathy Griffen:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
This is age dependant. If she is older say around 40 then I would give her a 7.5/10,

If she is closer to 30 then I would give her a 6/10

W

Wanker

You know what. She looks old and boney but I am very attracted to her.

8.5/10.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
blackram said:
This girl look emaciated. Near starvation-level. Then the tattoo on her stomach doesn't help. 50% is being generous.

BTW, she looks a bit like Kathy Griffen:

Ahhhhhhh...no way Blackie, her wrinkles scare me. Man you need to smoke a dube to hit her.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Wanker said:
You know what. She looks old and boney but I am very attracted to her.

8.5/10.

I am with wanker. I can luve her big time. Her smile invites me to check mate her

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Shyla, 19, hails from Northern Ontario and has aspirations to be the next Canadian Playmate of the Year. Like all good, wholesome Canadian gals, she likes hockey, camping and fishing.

Playing a few sports might help with some toning but compared to what the animals have been fed lately she is an 8(9) in the top picture

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347

From the above picture, I wish she had a slightly big butt. Her facial expression seems to be permananetly stuck on one setting. Still not bad compared to the last few days. I'm divided between giving her an 85% or 90%, so I'll give 88% to split the difference.

BTW, she reminds me of a girl I used to work with. She also kind of reminds me of Denise Richards facially:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom