Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Actually like the legs in the black dress so I'll go another quarter point to 8.25 (the red dress wasn't as good).

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She's got unusually large eyes. I don't think it's just the mascara highlighting it that is doing it. Anyways, good body, so-so face, I'll give her a 75%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
don't let the 3/4 shots fool you, she isn't a small girl.....I dunno what it is about her face, those eyes would get to me after about 4 minutes.....

7/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Tereza, 25, was checking her list with Santa to see if she should be naughty or nice this Christmas. She thinks being a little naughty may get her something nice – like a Lamborghini. Tereza wants to wish her husband, family and our readers a Merry Christmas and a safe, happy 2012.

Gives new meaning to Ho Ho Ho - a little on the slutty side, not that there is anything wrong with that, but she is the most expensive thing her husband is going to find under the tree - 7.5

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Tereza, 25, was checking her list with Santa to see if she should be naughty or nice this Christmas. She thinks being a little naughty may get her something nice – like a Lamborghini. Tereza wants to wish her husband, family and our readers a Merry Christmas and a safe, happy 2012.

Gives new meaning to Ho Ho Ho - a little on the slutty side, not that there is anything wrong with that, but she is the most expensive thing her husband is going to find under the tree - 7.5

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
More deja vu LG. You into the tequila last night? I agree though 7.5 is the max if you look close.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She's got a hot body, don't like the dyed blonde hair, she'd be much hotter as her natural brunette. The Lambo comment certainly didn't endear her to the audience, but the body is great. Hope her hubby lets her do the champagne room uninterrupted. :)

Check out the SSG video of her, it's got its own appeal. I'll give her an 85%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I can pretty much guarantee you from her look that she's one of those reasonably attractive women who think she's Jennifer Aniston and acts that way. The lambo comment sealed it for me.

I have to agree with train, if you look closely she really isn't all that hot and remove the man mades and she'd be nothing special.....

7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Katie [/h] SUNshine Girl Katie, 22, says everybody should be chillin’ especially on Christmas Eve. She hopes she – and the Jolly Old Fat Man – bring everybody a little bit of cheer and joy through the holiday season.

Ah keeping those surgeons in business. Another enhanced lass bringing in the Christmas spirit.......8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom