Made with Love
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Julie [/h] All SUNshine Girl Julie wants for Christmas is a string of wins for her fave hockey team. When the season is over the 25-year-old likes to head to the beach to work on her tan. As for your team, Julie, all we can say is we’ve sent a letter off to Santa. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Girl next door type today.............7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:

[h=1]Julie [/h] All SUNshine Girl Julie wants for Christmas is a string of wins for her fave hockey team. When the season is over the 25-year-old likes to head to the beach to work on her tan. As for your team, Julie, all we can say is we’ve sent a letter off to Santa. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Girl next door type today.............7/10
I'll agree she's a GND type, but she's got a fabulous body, so I'll give her as high as 85%.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
blackram said:
I'll agree she's a GND type, but she's got a fabulous body, so I'll give her as high as 85%.

How can she not be a 9 minimum on everyone's books.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Erin [/h] SUNshine Girl Erin makes us see stars - check out her shoulder tats. The 25-year-old hazel-eyed beauty loves to dance and swim to keep her body toned. Erin digs guys who are funny, respectful, reliable and cute. Well, we’ve got the Rs covered. Check out Erin’s dream car, (Mark O'Neill/QMI Agenc

She's got a nice butt but her nothing else really stands out............7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Nothing else really stands out about her!?! Are you kidding, she's at least a 90%! Amazing body, although she's a bit tall it looks like. Her face is maybe an 85%, but the bod is 95%, for the overall 90%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Olivia is never bored as long as she has a board — the 25-year-old has a passion for paddle boarding and longboarding. She likes to listen to Rage Against the Machine and Deftones and says she enjoyed posing for Sun photog Mark O’Neill.

I'M gussing the hiding of most of her legs through 27 photographs was on purpose. Cute face though 7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
I'm not sure what you mean by "hiding her legs", they look fine to me. Also she's honest about her age, 25. 95% overall!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Yeah nothing from just above the knees down except in jeans. Could be coincidence I suppose. Like to be photograhed = the photographer banged her?

7.5 to 8 is where I see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom