Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Annee, 20, likes nothing better than dressing up and doing a little go-go dancing at the clubs, or modeling at import “tuner” car shows where the music is bangin’ and the girls are hot. She goes by the mantra of “stay modest and real,” to which we should all relate.

In a lot of the pictures this girl looks like a street hooker unfortunately. She definitely looks like she needs a scrub and a trip to the sun. Legs are scrawny as well. 6/10
I don't disagree, she has that street hooker vibe to her. As for scrawny legs, that's just typically Asian. However, she doesn't have a bad derriere, especially for an Asian:

I'm inclined to give her an additional 10% points for that derriere alone. 70% overall.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Maurice Boscorelli said:
A certain northern gent is sure to make his ladyboy comparison.........5.5/10

and I won't disappoint!

Fuck she looks like an asian tranny streetwalker! 4/10. She'd rate a LOT higher if she left her hair natural.......I can here her voice now: Me ruv you rong time!!!!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Not only is Marisa a glamour model and actress, she’s also a certified yoga instructor with a passion for health, holistic healing and wellness. An exotic mix of Italian and Argentine, you can see more of this sultry Scorpio at www.marisanero.com

This girl is perfect for Chunky. There's a lot of beef there but its packaged as well as you can. Sort of reminds me of Christina SRM - just my tastes have me at only 7/10 but I think the scores will be all over the map depending on preferences.

The first pic is from her website.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
LickingGravity said:
This girl is perfect for Chunky. There's a lot of beef there but its packaged as well as you can. Sort of reminds me of Christina SRM - just my tastes have me at only 7/10 but I think the scores will be all over the map depending on preferences.

Marisa Nero. 7/10
I'd agree. She's on the edge of getting fat & chunky.
A few more months of eating & partying during this cold GTA winter and she'll hit BBW territory.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
Not only is Marisa a glamour model and actress, she’s also a certified yoga instructor with a passion for health, holistic healing and wellness. An exotic mix of Italian and Argentine, you can see more of this sultry Scorpio at

The first picture makes me inclined to give her a 90%. But of course those inflatable boobs are an unfortunate addition to her repertory, and deserve a deduction. So I'll give her an 80% in the final analysis. She's got a hot face.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I went through some of the pictures - yikes. Let's just say she is not starving. 7/10

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
Not only is Marisa a glamour model and actress, she’s also a certified yoga instructor with a passion for health, holistic healing and wellness. An exotic mix of Italian and Argentine, you can see more of this sultry Scorpio at

8/10

Too bad her tits look way too hard.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

Sometimes we have look at the complete picture unfortunately.....6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom