Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,162
I will give her 6 because if truth be told I would take her home if I met her in a bar.
 

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Man that's an unattractive woman - what the hell is she thinking. Hate to see who was the second choice for today - 4/10
 

meist

Well-known member
Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
Maurice Boscorelli said:
SUNshine Girl Trina, 23, does special events planning for a living ...

Hmmmmm ... is she calling herself Trina? I'm sure some of CAERF members know her in her other identities.
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
meist said:
Hmmmmm ... is she calling herself Trina? I'm sure some of CAERF members know her in her other identities.

Maria Rain perhaps?

 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Maria Rain perhaps?

The girl does look similar, to today's SSG. Without seeing the full face I can't be sure. I've never met either woman of course as I'm not in Toronto.
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337


[h=1]Sabina - Dec. 11, 2011 [/h] SUNshine Girl Sabina, 21, wants to be published in Maxim one day. This 5-foot-9 Virgo enjoys music and reading, swimming, a little cheerleading, soccer and anything involving loopy chef Gordon Ramsay. In her time off, this house music fan likes nothing better than doing ... nothing! (TODD GILLIS PHOTO)

The whole look with the man's shirt and stockings plus garters is a big winner with me. At 5'9 she might just have a shot at maxim ( with a little gym time) some day.

8.75/10
 

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
I I was to be really critical :bs:her legs and face are nice; although her lower jaw is quite wide. Not sure you can whip the rest into Maxim shape just with the gym - maybe. In current condition I'm at about 7.5.
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Maurice Boscorelli said:
The whole look with the man's shirt and stockings plus garters is a big winner with me. At 5'9 she might just have a shot at maxim ( with a little gym time) some day.

8.75/10

I admit the premise is nice, the dress shirt and stockings but you can wrap a present in shiny foil and put a big bow on it but still you have to have a decent present under it all.....She has a kind of Katy Perry look to her and she'd be quite hot if she lost 20 lbs....as she is? 7/10
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:


[h=1]Sabina - Dec. 11, 2011 [/h] SUNshine Girl Sabina, 21, wants to be published in Maxim one day. This 5-foot-9 Virgo enjoys music and reading, swimming, a little cheerleading, soccer and anything involving loopy chef Gordon Ramsay. In her time off, this house music fan likes nothing better than doing ... nothing! (TODD GILLIS PHOTO)

The whole look with the man's shirt and stockings plus garters is a big winner with me. At 5'9 she might just have a shot at maxim ( with a little gym time) some day.

8.75/10
Hell no, she's ready for Maxim already, she's hotter than most Maxim girls already. Give this one a 100% and be over and done with!
 

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Annee, 20, likes nothing better than dressing up and doing a little go-go dancing at the clubs, or modeling at import “tuner” car shows where the music is bangin’ and the girls are hot. She goes by the mantra of “stay modest and real,” to which we should all relate.

In a lot of the pictures this girl looks like a street hooker unfortunately. She definitely looks like she needs a scrub and a trip to the sun. Legs are scrawny as well. 6/10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom