Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
it'd be better too if she changed her freaking facial expression. You can click on the pics in rapid order and her face doesn't change one iota in each....it's like a freaking MASK....6/10 for the plastic mold face.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Elena, 22, would like to fly the friendly skies one day and make a pile of moolah from the modelling business. She loves old-style pin-up photography and channels a little bit of Megan Fox and Dita Von Teese in her shoots.

Forgiving the modelling comment for a moment this girl bears a passing resemblance to Jennifer Garner which earns her an 9/10 from me

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
LickingGravity said:
...and make a pile of moolah from the modelling business.

Not sure if she can make "a pile moolah" from modelling, but she looks hot and I'd hit that in a 'sec 7.5 or 8 outta 10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Oh my-my-my, wowsa! 100%.:heart:

I love the see-thru red lace granny panties. It's only time granny panties are sexy, when they're see through. Why can't we see her slit through them? They're see-thru right down to where we should see them! It looks like she's got an extra thong underneath them to keep her modesty. :search:

Hey Peace, how come you can't make up your mind about this one? Why give her only a :dontknow:?

PS-BTW, check out her video, she's got a bit of an old-lady voice, or maybe it's a smoker's voice?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
well, I'd love to make a pile of moolah doing what I do too, but unfortunately we can't all be Bill Gates.....

I'm going against the grain here and say that I don't find her all that attractive. 7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Trina [/h] SUNshine Girl Trina, 23, does special events planning for a living and loves to get a full-body glow while lying on a beach, suntanning the day away. One day in the future, Trina wants to get into the real estate market. Condo on the beach maybe? (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Uh............No.............5.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
OMFG this is a girl who thinks she's 120 lbs and hot......and she ain't either 120 lbs or hot.......4/10

What's that saying that goes on about putting lipstrick on a pig and it's still a pig?

I think maybe instead of laying on the beach all day she should try playing volleyball, or swimming, or SOMETHING.......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She's not 23, definitely. She's gotta be 33 at least. She's a bit beyond even my tolerance level for larger women. But still she's got a good face, and her large size is not flabbiness, just a larger frame. 65% is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom