Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I think she either forgot to pick up her cellphone before this pic was taken or she's got one of them thar invisible Iphones!!!

(btw, facially she looks like a tranny) I give her an 8 for the body, 4 for the face.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Chloe Croft said:
You're right, Portugese is Caucasian. *blushes* But you know what I meant....she looks more like a typical 'white girl' trying to look exotic imo. Methinks she spends a lot of time in the tanning salon. And yes, maybe not quite 31 but probably older than 21. The makeup may be making her looking older. If she wears that much makeup in real life and tans a lot she will look 41 by the time she's 31.
By "white girl" you probably mean "Northern European", right?

I don't think she's necessarily tanning to get that colour. When people tan, they tend to look red or orange. She seems to be a natural brown color.

As for makeup, I don't see her using all that much more makeup than any other girl who's been featured as a Sunshine girl since it started.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Laurie [/h] SUNshine Girl Laurie, 32, says she’s playful, and what could be better for a playful person than puppies? This 5-foot-9 gal has started her own business grooming dogs and serving up gourmet dog treats. And while she may be tall, she likes things in small packages, like her miniature doberman, Romeo. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Facially she's an old looking 32 with a big set of implants and a black woman's booty...........6.75/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
She's at least 52! She's at least as close in age to her look-alike, NBC News' Andrea Mitchell who is 65 years old, and still looks like this:

If this woman were honest about her age, she'd be held up as a wonder of how good an older girl can continue to look, but instead she will now be ridiculed! 40% for lying so blatantly about her age.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
She sort of reminds me facially of a basset hound with a humongous Kardasianesque ass

Sorry but she's a 4/10 for me

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
LickingGravity said:
She sort of reminds me facially of a basset hound with a humongous Kardasianesque ass

Sorry but she's a 4/10 for me

LMAO.........I think you are in a more cantankerous mood the later that you get on here.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
What, no age adjustment?? Hell she'd be a 10 if she wasn't so butt ugly :shocking:

3/10 with NO age adjustment!!

She reminds me of this woman from the show Auction Kings:

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Dec 2 Laurie

The DEFINITIVE "Butts-Face" ... smokin' body and 'cover-with-bag' face

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Maurice Boscorelli said:

[h=1]Laurie [/h] SUNshine Girl Laurie, 32, says she’s playful, and what could be better for a playful person than puppies? This 5-foot-9 gal has started her own business grooming dogs and serving up gourmet dog treats. And while she may be tall, she likes things in small packages, like her miniature doberman, Romeo. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Facially she's an old looking 32 with a big set of implants and a black woman's booty...........6.75/10
Yikes!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Natalie, aka KC Spinelli, is a 5-foot-4 professional wrestler who was featured on the reality show World of Hurt (Season 2 premieres in February on The Cave network). When she’s away from the ring, Natalie enjoys relaxing and spending time with her pet bunny.

Somehow you knew this girl appeared in something called A World of Hurt, a spinellier she ain't. Man the Baskervilles must be empty after the last two - 5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom