Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Amanda, 21, wants to be a police officer and a part-time model. Stay out of the doughnut shops, Amanda! This five-foot-five beauty loves dancing, singing in the shower, playing rugby, volleyball and skydiving

Book me Danno. 7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

Seems like she is full of energy but also maybe a little soft in the thighs........7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Well, it's obvious what this girl has got going for her: breasts. Watching her SSG video shoot, there was an inordinate amount of focus on that area. Other than the breasts, nothing about her really excites me, just a very nice looking GND that's all. 70%.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Nice eyes but the rest of her face doesn't do much for me agree with the comments about the breasts and the soft thighs - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Renee-Lynn

Renee-Lynn

SUNshine Girl Renee-Lynn, 21, is currently a hard-core personal trainer and boxing instructor, but she wants to channel all that rage to become a chef someday. This 5-foot-6 Sagittarius likes to cook up some fun with lacrosse, cheerleading, hockey and dancing.

She's definitely fit, the body is at least a 95%. I'm not so convinced about her face, a little too baby-faced for my liking, 80% in my opinion. I'm thinking that she's some Montreal stripper, based on her fashion sense and name. She might have some mixed Arab or Spanish background too. I'm giving her a combined 87.5%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
^^^^^ exactly......maybe an aerobics instructor or something but she's a long long way from hardcore....she'd be ripped if she was...

BTW: anyone else notice that if the camera angle was a little sharper we'd be able to see down her bikini bottoms in the second shot?

She's cute girl none the less so I'm going 8/10

W

Wanker

blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Renee-Lynn, 21, is currently a hard-core personal trainer and boxing instructor, but she wants to channel all that rage to become a chef someday. This 5-foot-6 Sagittarius likes to cook up some fun with lacrosse, cheerleading, hockey and dancing.

She's definitely fit, the body is at least a 95%. I'm not so convinced about her face, a little too baby-faced for my liking, 80% in my opinion. I'm thinking that she's some Montreal stripper, based on her fashion sense and name. She might have some mixed Arab or Spanish background too. I'm giving her a combined 87.5%.

8.5/10.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
8.5/10 only if she gives good head. Shit bros' too late at night to give her a proper rating.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
22, loves to keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up on her GSXR-600 sport bike. But her real need for speed would be met by sliding into a sexy Audi R8, her dream ride. She’s an AC/DC fan, which leaves us, ahem, Thunderstruck. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom