Made with Love
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Kat is a figure competitor — and we don’t mean she takes part in math contests. She works hard at the gym to keep in trim shape, and when she relaxes she likes to kick back and watch a few action films. The 36-year-old was a SUNshine Girl five years ago but we must say it seems like yesterday

Not bad, a little north country fair maybe but for a 36 year old civvie MILF she would be an 8.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Not sure the Emma Watson hair quite works for her, but good shape for her age 7.75/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
holy crap, you guys need to get laid....she's borderline homely. She looks like Jamie Lee Curtis' mutt sister and age adjusted cuz she's 36? Now I could see that if she was 44 or something but she should be a LOT hotter than that at 36.....

SOrry boys, 6/10 from me.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Karen, 25, wants to be a screenwriter, actor and filmmaker. This five-foot-four Taurus enjoys photography and writing, which are prerequisites for her chosen career path. She also surfs, snowboards and wakeboards. Karen once met Steven Spielberg — also a good career move.

In some of the pictures she looks big and some okay. I guess 7/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

White is most definitely not her colour and I see what LG is talking about when he says that she looks bigger in some of her pics...........7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Kat is a figure competitor — and we don’t mean she takes part in math contests. She works hard at the gym to keep in trim shape, and when she relaxes she likes to kick back and watch a few action films. The 36-year-old was a SUNshine Girl five years ago but we must say it seems like yesterday

Not bad, a little north country fair maybe but for a 36 year old civvie MILF she would be an 8.
Age honesty counts for a lot! If I met her in a party, I'd do her. Great body, hair is age-appropriate. She does kind of look like Jamie Lee Curtis, as toby pointed out. 85%.

Here's Jamie Lee for comparison:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Karen, 25, wants to be a screenwriter, actor and filmmaker. This five-foot-four Taurus enjoys photography and writing, which are prerequisites for her chosen career path. She also surfs, snowboards and wakeboards. Karen once met Steven Spielberg — also a good career move.

In some of the pictures she looks big and some okay. I guess 7/10
As others have said, some of her outfits really didn't flatter her, but I'd say she's very do-able. 85%.

She reminds me of Brooke Burke from Dancing With The Stars:

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
With respect to that white dress " Yes that dress makes you look fat!!" But out of the white dress 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom