Made with Love
Hush Companions
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
am I the only one who noticed that her daisy dukes are undone in every shot? Gotta like a girl like that......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She does look 20, and quite GND. Face is a little too triangular for me, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. 85%.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Well I prefere goodlooking to cute , as in kid cute...lol. She looks like a high school kid to me - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Shona
SUNshine Girl Shona is December in the 2012 SUNshine Girl Calendar.

Looks like they didn't run out of Calendar Girls afterall. This looks interesting body-wise, but her face is just too plasticky. I'll give her a 70%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Well, she is NOT attractive to me at all.......6/10 yuck........I can't even quote the northern pikes because she ain't pretty and she don't look that way.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Well I'm leaning towards Bosco's side of the fence, to mix a few metaphors, I give her an 8. I'm not a fan of the excessive costuming and the heavier make-up but overall I find her good looking without any decernable rubber (b cups) or printing (no tats) and I love that hair colour. A little soft in the ass but still gets an 8/10 from me.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
Love the body and her hair, but not as attractive as I had hoped she would be. Overall 7/10.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Christine, 21, wants to design her own line of clothing and is finishing her studies in fashion management at college. But for now, she looks stuning in her Terra boots. Our statuesque Leo says one day she’ll be world-famous, and not just for her mane of hair and green eyes!

I know someone who will probably get excited about the workboots. She's a near miss for me 7.9/10

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Have you guys ever had sex on top of a ladder :tongue:

I did it once, not too comfortable :no: :arf:

7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
she is not a small girl....that's a 6' ladder and her right leg is on the second step.....plus it looks like she's got a huge head!!!

Work boots don't do anything for me, it's how she uses a "hand" tool that's a turn on lol...

7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom