Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Jennifer is November in the 2012 SUNshine Girl Calendar.



Well they do seem to be following a formula this week so far. She looks very similar although is slightly prettier than yesterday. Again great bod and ass . Again a suspicion of implants and a smidgeon of ink. On balance a very attractive girl 8.5/10
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Jennifer is November in the 2012 SUNshine Girl Calendar.



Well they do seem to be following a formula this week so far. She looks very similar although is slightly prettier than yesterday. Again great bod and ass . Again a suspicion of implants and a smidgeon of ink. On balance a very attractive girl 8.5/10
I can go 90% for her.
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I'm surprized, oops, I mean supplies that BR didn't say yesterday's reminded him of someone famous...looking back she does to me I just can't place her. I thought maybe it was the new chick on Daily Planet but not really. She's the spittin' image of someone in the news, talk TV, or something though...

Today's? I give her an 8/10. Nothing really wrong with her but nothing really right either....
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
tboy said:
I'm surprized, oops, I mean supplies that BR didn't say yesterday's reminded him of someone famous...looking back she does to me I just can't place her. I thought maybe it was the new chick on Daily Planet but not really. She's the spittin' image of someone in the news, talk TV, or something though...
Well if she looks like a newscaster to you, then it must be someone local to you, I'm not necessarily in the same location as you, so my local personalities are different than yours. She didn't really remind me of anybody I knew, so if you can find the match, you should post it. Google Images is your friend.
 

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Nothing really right? Other than the great bod, smooth skin, pretty face and nice smile you might have a point :)

I give her an 8.75.
 

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
blackram said:
Could it be because she's ... Asian? :gasp:

And I'm predicting you're going to like today's girl too.

LOl...asian or not, that's one gorgeous fun bella. :great:
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337


Subtle yet extremely provocative to these eyes..............9./10
 

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Maurice Boscorelli said:


Subtle yet extremely provocative to these eyes..............9./10

She is very pretty but I don't think her body is quite as nice as yesterdays. Just not as toned in the ass and lelegs I guess. Still pretty damn good 8.75/10
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
She is very pretty but I don't think her body is quite as nice as yesterdays. Just not as toned in the ass and lelegs I guess. Still pretty damn good 8.75/10
I'm giving this one a 90%.

And her smile reminds me of Deborah Ann Woll from True Blood:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom