Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
a 1 player said:
9.5/10. Damn near perfect! I'd leave my family on Christmas morning for an hour with her.
Liar! You are too nice a guy for that Player! :tongue:

(You MIGHT make arrangements for Christmas eve though! )

Have to agree about one thing... she IS hot! :)
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

Goddamit this girl is close to exceptional and then inks up her left side with whatever the f$ck that is.

Ruins the whole look for me.

7/10
 

a 1 player

Well-known member
Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
Cycleguy007 said:
Liar! You are too nice a guy for that Player! :tongue:

(You MIGHT make arrangements for Christmas eve though! )

Have to agree about one thing... she IS hot! :)
Dude, I'm not as nice as you might think. Yeah, sure I'm easygoing most of the time, but occasionally I can be some motherfucker.
 

GenevieveLajoie

Well-known member
Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Goddamit this girl is close to exceptional and then inks up her left side with whatever the f$ck that is.

Ruins the whole look for me.

7/10
Exact opposite effect on me. The hint of ink there just makes me want to take that dress off of her, and see what else she's hiding.

I'd do her for free.

9/10
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
GenevieveLajoie said:
I'd do her for free.

9/10

7.5/10 and180 bucks.

Gen maybe you would do her for free but she might charge you $250.oo an hour.:na:
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
jiggyjiggy said:
Yesterdays girl 9 but todays only 6. Body is ok, maybe at a cheap cut rate, maybe.

Maybe it's my age but I think today's is kinda hot....I certainly wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers.......
 

amber-jade

Well-known member
Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 353
a 1 player said:
Dude, I'm not as nice as you might think. Yeah, sure I'm easygoing most of the time, but occasionally I can be some motherfucker.

nope,can't see it..:great:





by the way , she's tied up with me Christmas morning :love:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom