Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
I would Gomes her

7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
[h=1]lby [/h] SUNshine Girl Shelby, 23, has a lot of ‘likes’: football, baseball, tennis, American Idol, Will Ferrell, going to the cottage with family and friends among them. Shelby wants to open her own nutrition and fitness service one day. That will put her honours degree in kinesiology to good use. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

The ultimate girl next door with a great midsection.............9/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Well this is an improvement over recent efforts at the Sun. She does seem a candidate for navel nuzzling. I give her an 8.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Maurice Boscorelli said:
[h=1]lby [/h] SUNshine Girl Shelby, 23, has a lot of ‘likes’: football, baseball, tennis, American Idol, Will Ferrell, going to the cottage with family and friends among them. Shelby wants to open her own nutrition and fitness service one day. That will put her honours degree in kinesiology to good use. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

The ultimate girl next door with a great midsection.............9/10
She looks like somebody, the closest I can think of is Anne Lockhart of the original Battlestar Galactica series. It's not a perfect match though. I'll give Shelby an 85% though.

There is also something that reminds me of Jennifer Carpenter from Dexter:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
yup folks, I think we have a winner...head and shoulders above what we've been getting lately....9/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Ann Lockhart? Really? I don't see that at all but whatever.... Today's girl is nice enough but I'm with Nova, a little more reserved 8/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
train said:
Ann Lockhart? Really? I don't see that at all but whatever.... Today's girl is nice enough but I'm with Nova, a little more reserved 8/10.
As I said, it wasn't a great match with either Ann Lockhart or Jennifer Carpenter. Those were just the closest I could think of.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
[h=1]Marie-Claude [/h] SUNshine Girl Marie-Claude, 31, is a professional model and nerdgirl from Quebec City. She is into modelling and designing sexy outfits for ‘cosplay’ (costume play). She is multilingual, speaking French, English and even a little Japanese. She was featured in a calendar called Cause for Cosplay, raising funds for Japanese tsunami relief. (Jack Boland/QMI A

A little over board on the enhancements for my tastes but a sure silicone valley pin up in our midst's today ..........8/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Well we know that Marie-Claude will never drown. Other than the overinflated boobs she isn't bad - 8/10 here as well.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Train: seems we're on the same track today! I'm digging the pixie haircut but the boob job is just TOO much....much too much (to coin a phrase). She was probably really hot before the inflatables....7.5/10

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
[h=1]Marie-Claude Bourbonnais[/h]10/10 ... blonde, thin, big boobies, geeky, wears costumes ... yup 10/10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom