Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Nicole, 19 is a university business student with a perfect GPA: Grace, poise and athleticism, we are guessing. She likes to hang out with her blond brigade of friends and credits running to keeping herself toned.

Everything is pretty much GND. If we can deduct marks for lying about age we should be able to add marks for good marks in school so adding 1 I get 8/10
I think this one may actually be telling the truth about her age, so no deductions for lying about her age. But I still can't give her any more than 80%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Oct 8 2011

[h=1]Whitney [/h] SUNshine Girl Whitney, 21, just loves the water. This 5-foot-5 Capricorn is a paralegal, but when she gets the chance, she loves to scuba dive or relax by her pool. She even has a shark named Champs. Whitney wants to be on Big Brother one day and says in a guy, she looks for something exotic. “Barbie doesn’t like Ken,” she laughs. Fortunately, our name is not Ken. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

Hmmm...Natural boobies and no visible tats plus a real vixen look to her= My type of gal

9/10
I'll go with the 90% too.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Amber is a 19-year-old bubbly blond who is headed off to university this year. She used to skate figure-eights competitively for years to keep her fab figure. Dancing to Katy Perry and Keisha are a must along with hitting the gym for this gal.

There are so many that are listed at 19 that I think are older I'm beginning to think is me. If they said she was 25 I'd believe it and give her an 8/10. She has a great little backside.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
You can see her backside? (oops didn't see the rear view shot)

I'm with you bosco, I don't think this one is 19 either......I dont' find her all that attractive. She's ok, but not a 9 by a long shot.....maybe 8/10 though I should deduct points for liking Katy Perry.....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Okay if she's your GF your most likely a pretty happy guy but as a pin up she falls a little short..........7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Not doing anything for Thanksgiving? Come on over to Peyton’s place. Our 27-year-old SUNshine Girl loves horseback riding and owns three of her own. No surprise to anyone, this 5-foot-7 green-eyed stunner was a Playboy Lingerie cover model. Let us give thanks, my brothers.

If she's a lingerie model why are we seeing lingerie damn it....lol. The other thing that pisses me of is the horseback riding comment. I read somewhere that means the photographer has banged her. The fact that I'm jealous must mean that I think she's at least 8.5.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
only 8.5?? sheesh I think she's got to be one of the best we've had to date.......9.5/10

I heard that too that the horseback riding is a clue that the photog banged her......I wonder if the comment "she owns three of her own" means he got her three times?

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
+1
:great:(love the jeans and white tshirt...so natural...not the rock star uniform)...

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl, Ashley, 27, wants to go to law school one day. This 5-foot-4 green-eyed gal enjoys swimming, gardening, cottaging, baseball, biking and skiing.

Looks fit, great little ass, like the mole - 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom