Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Chloe Croft said:
Yeah, she has a bit of a 'muffin top' but it looks kinda cute on her and she is pretty. Not to sound catty, especially since I admittedly have a little bit of muffin top too (but I didn't get it until I hit my early 30's), I'm surprised at how many 18 year olds have them. Particularly ones who are into swimming, hockey, trampolining, and gymastics. Something doesn't add up here....
I wouldn't say that's a muffin-top, that's just a wide hip. A muffin top would have to spill out over the top of her pants, it's not really doing that here. And of course, I'm a stickler about lying about ages: 18, really? But I'm not too displeased with what I see here. I'd give her either an 85% or a 90%, so it'll average to 87.5%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Monika, 32, is one busy Capricorn. When she’s not managing a doctor’s office, the 5-foot-4 beach buff enjoys going to concerts, house parties with her pals, the yoga studio or running track. But most of all, Monika likes spending time with her two kids.

Just this once I'm going to give her a pass on the standard tat deduction because the world needs an occasional geogeous MILF recovering from a mispent youth - 8.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
a decent looking milf that looks great considering she's had 2 kids....goes to show you a woman doesn't have to gain 100 lbs just because she had kids.....8/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sept 19 2011

[h=1]Arabella [/h] SUNshine Girl Arabella, 20, is looking for a responsible guy who is shy and well-mannered. Well, that counts us out. This 5-foot-2 Taurus wants a career in fashion advertising. She enjoys inline skating, reading, tanning and more reading. (Ernest Doroszuk photos)

On the whole maybe not outstanding but still there is something about her..........8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I agree, overall she's not SSG materials but there IS something about her that makes me want to do her six ways from sunday........8/10

(and y'all know I'm not into asians!!!)

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Cassie, 24, wants to be the queen of her city. This 5-foot-1 ambitious Libra likes hip-hop and rap battles so much, she has several favourites: EmCee Bill, Diza and Po Rich.

Tough one to call today. In some of the pics she looks pretty good and in other just a little thick. Plus there are more than one tat that keep popping up. 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom