Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C Dick

Joined Sep 8, 2011
Messages 51
I have met Natasha, and some of the other Naked News girls. They are so much hotter in person than you would think, I was really impressed. There is a new Naked News segment, Crazy Things Toni Does Naked, that I am involved with, so I have a subscription, it is strange, but can be entertaining. Making the CTTDN segments has been a lot of fun.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Paige, 21, isn’t wearing a bikini, but the next time you see her, this 5-foot-8 Pisces, she might well be. Her goal is to become a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Paige enjoys travelling, modelling, swimming and watching the Tyra Banks Show. Her most memorable meeting, she says, was hooking up with her biological parents

It's nice to have goals but she might fall just short. Still, all in all, a cute girl with a tight little bod - 8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Hmmm yeah, 21? I don't think so.....

Yup , quite the hottie but nothing over the top.....8.5/10

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
8/10, not bad, I wouldn't throw her out of my bed for eating crackers but a thick juicy hamburger...... I would have to think about it!!!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
C Dick said:
I have met Natasha, and some of the other Naked News girls. They are so much hotter in person than you would think, I was really impressed. There is a new Naked News segment, Crazy Things Toni Does Naked, that I am involved with, so I have a subscription, it is strange, but can be entertaining. Making the CTTDN segments has been a lot of fun.
Looks like from the NN site that she's not of Indian descent, but Ukrainian descent.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Paige, 21, isn’t wearing a bikini, but the next time you see her, this 5-foot-8 Pisces, she might well be. Her goal is to become a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Paige enjoys travelling, modelling, swimming and watching the Tyra Banks Show. Her most memorable meeting, she says, was hooking up with her biological parents

It's nice to have goals but she might fall just short. Still, all in all, a cute girl with a tight little bod - 8.5/10
She's good, I'll agree with the 85%. She reminds me of Portia De Rossi.

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
blackram said:
Well, her SSG bio says she's 28, so she's close enough to 30. I used to watch Naked News several years ago, until I got bored, but I gotta say I dig this one. She actually looks better in her SSG clothed pix than in her naked pic. I think it's because she's got longer hair now. She's got a bit of an olive complexion, so I think that she may be Indian or Indian-mix. I'm gonna give her a 90%.
Blackram I too used to watch Naked News years ago. I agree she looks better in her SSG clothed picture than in her naked picture. Perhaps if I saw Natasha in person I would give her a higher rating because I love Indian women with exotic looks.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Nichole, 24, would like nothing more than to become a wellknown model. With the possible exception of skydiving. This 5-foot-9 Leo digs beach volleyball, football and the UFC and enjoys all music, but truly loves country. Nichole once met Efren Ramirez at the Playboy Mansion. We only have a vague idea of who that is, but she says it was very impressive.

Model? Really? I don't think this girl is any better than a 6

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I hate to disagree with you LG, but she's no better than a 4....and she was at the playboy mansion? as a waiter? I tell you, some of these girls have a distorted sense of self-image......

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
tboy said:
I hate to disagree with you LG, but she's no better than a 4....and she was at the playboy mansion? as a waiter? I tell you, some of these girls have a distorted sense of self-image......

You are probably right. perhaps I gave her extra points for wearing the hockey puck hair band on the eve before hockey training camps open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom