Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Nico, 22, loves her ink and can’t wait to get some more. One personalized tattoo she has depicts her chance meeting with Jackass star Steve-O, who signed her left hip and she had it inked. She says she loves to be quirky and girly at the same time.

Maybe if I was 16 I would find something remotely attractive here. I give her as much as 5/10 only because there is a flicker of spirit here.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
well, anyone who has steve-o as a hero and has his autograph tattoo'd on her hip is a zero in my books.....but I can't be so mean to rate her a zero so, 2/10

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
Did Pink move to Toronto?

Looks like she would be wild in the sack, for that and only that 7/10.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
I just opened the last page and do not see her picture. 5/10 from Wanker, I won't bother.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Bubba said:
I just opened the last page and do not see her picture. 5/10 from Wanker, I won't bother.
What you guys agree that much with each other? Like a couple of Corsican twins, you feel each other's pain at looking at these pictures, without one having even looked at the pictures? :)

Well, anyways I did look at the pictures, I have to agree with the both of you, 50% from me too. Pink never did anything for me, though she is feisty.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Natasha, 28, is a Naked News Anchor. That’s right, you can see more, much more, on TV of our 5-foot-6 Gemini. She loves music, tennis, boating and Family Guy. Did we mention she’s on Naked News?

This is a tough one without seeing her in person. Can't make up my mind whether she is a bit zuftig or in shape . Go with the wussy call - 7.5/10. Slightly prettier face would have gotten her an 8.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Ok here are some more

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
sorry, I'm just not digging her today....to me, she looks like an air mattress that is slightly over inflated.....a little wide, a little thick, just a little too much on her frame......6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Nova5 said:
Rating: 7.5/10 Natasha looks like she is in her 30’s.
Well, her SSG bio says she's 28, so she's close enough to 30. I used to watch Naked News several years ago, until I got bored, but I gotta say I dig this one. She actually looks better in her SSG clothed pix than in her naked pic. I think it's because she's got longer hair now. She's got a bit of an olive complexion, so I think that she may be Indian or Indian-mix. I'm gonna give her a 90%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom