Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
:great::great::great:GREAT!! More pictures of her...thanks bLACKRAM AND Maurice (shes even better than today's hottie and you can call me nuts all you want.....)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Jile
SUNshine Girl Jile might be petite (5-foot-5 without heels), but she has lofty ambitions. Her goal: "To take over the world." When she's not plotting world domination, this 24-year-old, brown-haired, dog-loving Virgo catches art shows, goes to the beach and drops by the shooting range. Did we mention that Jile is single, too?

This girl has definitely been on before, many times! Here's a link to her most recent previous photoshoot. She's very popular, obviously. I think I'll rate her a 90%, but I think there is something fake about her.

https://www.torontosun.com/sunshine-girl/2011/06/08/jile

And now her current pictures:

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
more asian women..YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! I saw her before and again shes super deliciousssssssssssssss!:great::great::great:

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
9/10. She looks like a young woman I work with and have been trying to bed for the past several months. Unfortunately it is not working out so well for me. Damn.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
a 1 player said:
9/10. She looks like a young woman I work with and have been trying to bed for the past several months. Unfortunately it is not working out so well for me. Damn.

HEY haven't you ever heard the term "don't shit where you eat"?? lol dude you're playing with fire...say the wrong thing and you're hit with a sexual harassment suit....

As for today's: something fake about her? How about her BOOBS lol...not many asians have boobs that big....

None the less, kudos for her for not going ovecommunity. I'm not much on asians but she's a nice looking young lady.

9/10 is about right.

W

Wanker

blackram said:
Jile
SUNshine Girl Jile might be petite (5-foot-5 without heels), but she has lofty ambitions. Her goal: "To take over the world." When she's not plotting world domination, this 24-year-old, brown-haired, dog-loving Virgo catches art shows, goes to the beach and drops by the shooting range. Did we mention that Jile is single, too?

This girl has definitely been on before, many times! Here's a link to her most recent previous photoshoot. She's very popular, obviously. I think I'll rate her a 90%, but I think there is something fake about her.

https://www.torontosun.com/sunshine-girl/2011/06/08/jile

And now her current pictures:

9.75/10.

Again.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Aug 28 2011

SUNshine Girl Eunice is a 24-year-old poet. When Eunice isn’t scribbling prose, she “tree treks” (climbs trees), shops, plays volleyball, basketball and paintball. Eunice is looking for a mate, who has a good sense of humour and is humble and honest to a fault. (Todd Gillis photo)

Some prime Asian tail as of late.......9/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
She looks Malaysian or Philopino or something like that. Typically I don't find women from that area attractive but I have to agree, a damn fine looking woman. I can see she's a tad hippy though but it seems to work for her....I just pray that she's not a yippy little bitch like many from those islands....

8.75/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom