Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
cute face in the second pic and I bet she's a big one...or at least bigger n yesterday's. That's why the 3/4 shot and the sitting on the stairs shot. They hide her...um...."assets"...

8/10 for the face
6/10 for the body

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
tboy said:
cute face in the second pic and I bet she's a big one...or at least bigger n yesterday's. That's why the 3/4 shot and the sitting on the stairs shot. They hide her...um...."assets"...

8/10 for the face
6/10 for the body
I doubt that she's all that big as you're speculating. There are other shots (still covered with more clothing than we want) on the site which shows that she's not that fat at all. I just think that she's just shy, and doesn't want to ruin her nursing career.

She kind of reminds me of early Rihanna before she went with all of the pink and purple hair stuff. I'll give her 80%, 1 point off for wearing too much clothing.

Here's Rihanna:

W

Wanker

tboy said:

8/10 for the face
6/10 for the body

Not for moi.

6/10 for the face
7/10 for the body.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Kay-Elle, 21, is a blue-eyed Pisces, which is appropriate since she keeps a beta fish named Zion. She also likes sushi. Aside from fish, our 5-foot-6 Green Bay Packers fan enjoys hiking, camping, rock concerts and car shows while scarfing down some Vietnamese food. Nothing fishy about that!

Ok this one is pretty good. A smokin' little body. Another one who looks older than the stated age and, is it just me, or is there something just a little off with her mouth. Like perhaps she's hiding an enormous set of chompers.

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I agree LG, she looks quite a bit older than her stated 21...none the less, she's IMO what an SSG should look like...

I'm going 9.3/10

BTW Blackram, do you have to disagree with everything I post? It is my opinion that she's a little chubby therefore she isn't showing her body (thank god).....

You know, you can state your opinion without specifically (constantly) disagreeing with mine.....and they say I'm argumentitive????

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
tboy said:
BTW Blackram, do you have to disagree with everything I post? It is my opinion that she's a little chubby therefore she isn't showing her body (thank god).....

You know, you can state your opinion without specifically (constantly) disagreeing with mine.....and they say I'm argumentitive????
Don't flatter yourself, I've replied to other people's statements too in these threads when I had something to add. No one else is nearly as prickly about being disagreed with, as you are.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Aug 22 2011

[h=1]jessica [/h] Geeks rejoice! SUNshine Girl Jessica, aka J3SS-OPS, is the brains and beauty behind the nerd culture website G33KPRON.com. When she’s not owning boys on her favourite video game, she enjoys boldly going where no one has gone before — creating sexy outfits like this one. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Why oh why would she deface herself like that?.....5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Without the tats, she'd have been an 85%. Now she's only a 65%.

Mind you, I like these Star Trek outfits. Uhura with tats. :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom