Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Kryssi, 21, is a ra-ra-sis-boom-bah kind of gal, but along with cheerleading, this owner of two chihuahuas loves to listen to country music, especially poolside. (Jack Boland photo)

Another 21 year old going on 30.

6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Well, from the other pictures, she's an Argos cheerleader. I don't think she's got any kind of a muffin top, but she does have nice hips. She's a little older than she says, but she doesn't look too bad, except for the excess tanning. 80%.

W

Wanker

After our Canada-wide quest to find our perfect Barbarian SUNshine Girl, the ruling is in! Kylie has gone totally barbarian and is the grand prize winner of our SUNshine Girl Goes Barbarian contest. Conan the Barbarian hits theatres today, so be sure to check it out. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Check her video.

8/10

[video]https://www.torontosun.com/videos/sunshine-girl?videoId=1116689859001[/video]

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,162
Her pic doesn't do anything for me but in her video she looks very nice. Based on her video she scores an 8.5/10 if I had relied only on her picture posted I would have only gave her a 6.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Bubba said:
She is pretty but has a soft body

7/10

Agree with you Bubba but we all know we would let her play with our swords - 7/10. If she exercised, got her hair done and wore decent clothes and became a more toned she could easily be an 8.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
It's definitely ironic that they used such a soft-bod for a Conan the Barbarian celebration. However, she's a very cute girl, and I like women to be somewhat softer than muscular. 85%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Berkti, 22, has her sights set on nursing as a career. This 5-foot-9 green-eyed Pisces enjoys acting, modelling, swimming and playing video games. Oh, and inserting IVs

Can anyone say "sponge-bath?" What's with all the clothes? Still have to give her an 8 though, 'cause she appeals and I like that hint of a dimple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom