Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Laura, 28, is a proud mom who loves spending time with her two-year-old and newborn. When she can catch a minute’s peace, our brown-eyed gal likes shopping with her best friend, who happens to be her 11-year-old stepdaughter.

9.5/10, especially because she's had 2 kids.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
I like making them dance.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Aug 13 2011

[h=1]Serena [/h] SUNshine Girl Serena, 21, keeps fit by rockclimbing, playing basketball, track and field, mixed martial arts and longboarding. Phew! If that weren’t enough, she spends any off-time she has baking or cooking. She’s a single Aries who wants to inspire others like Marilyn Monroe did. Plus, she would like to be a firefighter. Like we said, phew! (Jim Wells photo)

Girl's in shape and has a nice fresh look to her........9/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Nice body , average face in a "Goldie Hawn" kind of way. Something is marking her nose on the pearl necklace (down you heathens) photo.

8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I'm digging her bigtime.....I bet SHE'D be a dynamo in the sack to boot! 9/10

Cool

Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 69
tboy said:
I'm digging her bigtime.....I bet SHE'D be a dynamo in the sack to boot! 9/10

Same here!

She has a very fresh look about her and she exudes energy.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Cool said:
Same here!

She has a very fresh look about her and she exudes energy.
She has a somewhat unusual nose, it stands out. However, she's got quite a nice body, and if I were hitting that thing, her nose would disappear into the background in my mind. 95%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Katie, 20, is a sucker for romantic comedies. Probably why she’s in a relationship! This 5-foot-6 Aries would love to become an event planner. When not organizing parties, our gal can be found on the tennis court

I suppose she would be worth having to sit through the odd chick flic for - 8/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Brittany, 20, enjoys travelling and spending time at the beach with a cold drink in her hand — preferably a “beerquerita” (secret family drink) or a pina colada. This 5-foot-4 Scorpio likes dancing, cheerleading, hot yoga and running. Wait ... beerquerita?

This girl looks more like a middle linebacker or a nose guard than a cheerleader - nice face gets her 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom