Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Kathy, 33, wants to expand her mobile fitness business nationwide. So, if you're feeling flabby, call Kathy! She'll come right to your house! Our gal likes to travel, go to movies and partakes in sports such as volleyball, cycling and soccer. (Errol McGihon photo)

7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
She's a wee bit thick to be in the fitness business but she is nice and solid for those who dig that look. 7/10
She looks kind of like Sarah Jessica Parker. I'll give her an 80%.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
July 14 2011

July 14 2011

Brittany

SUNshine Girl Brittany, 24, works as a professional fitness trainer. Well, sign us up, we say! She enjoys motorcycles, wakeboarding and its winter counterpart, snowboarding, as well as riding around on her bike. (Errol McGihon photo)

Now that ladies and gents is a killer butt...........9/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Brittany

SUNshine Girl Brittany, 24, works as a professional fitness trainer. Well, sign us up, we say! She enjoys motorcycles, wakeboarding and its winter counterpart, snowboarding, as well as riding around on her bike. (Errol McGihon photo)

Now that ladies and gents is a killer butt...........9/10
Yeah, 9/10 does it for me too. That body is a perfect 10, but her face is only an 8. Average 90%.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
July 15 2011

July 15 2011

Dani

SUNshine Girl Dani, 22, is a five-foot dynamo hairdresser who loves everything girly, glam and ooh-la-la, such as 1950s pin-up girls. She credits stars like Katy Perry for inspiring these cutesy sun-kissed looks that include everything from garters to bikinis to feather boas. (Jack Boland photo)

I'll give her an "A" for effort and being different............8/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Had breakfast at Cora's today. The picture in the paper was horrendous. I was going to give her a 5. These are much better. While I agree with the A for effort there is such a thing as trying too hard - 7/10

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
I really like her poses and outfits, nice body too. A big smile is missing though.

8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom