Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

I'd play mixed doubles with her anytime she wants. Okay she's not a raving beauty but still..........

8/10

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
A bit of a Chelsea Clinton face, nice smile though and great body.

8.5/10 :party:

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:

I'd play mixed doubles with her anytime she wants. Okay she's not a raving beauty but still..........

8/10

She's quite attractive.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
July 7 2011

July 7 2011

Mercedes

SUNshine Girl Mercedes, 19, wants to be a graphic designer one day. She loves photography, swimming, volleyball and soccer. Her favourite way to spend time off is swimming all day and hanging out at the bonfire all night. Ah, summer. (Errol McGihon photo)

Big sigh.............5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
a 1 player said:
I'd eat her like an Ethiopian eats a bowl of rice!
Care to explain what that metaphor means, for those of us who don't exactly know how an Ethiopian eats rice?

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
July 8 2011

July 8 2011

Melodie

SUNshine Girl Melodie, 19, wants all those metal fans out there -- like herself -- to come out to Downsview Park on July 23-24 and be loud and proud at the Heavy T.O. metal festival. She can't wait to rock out with some of her faves like Children of Bodom, Megadeth and Canadian rockers Billy Talent. Put your earplugs in Mel, it's gonna get loud! (Jack Boland photo)

Going to give her a 7.75/10 just for the spunk factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom