Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Soccer playing?

I'm betting she doesn't look as muscular in person, less bulky. That flexibility does set ones mind to spinning though. Face is very average - 8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
LickingGravity said:
Soccer playing?

I'm betting she doesn't look as muscular in person, less bulky. That flexibility does set ones mind to spinning though. Face is very average - 8/10
Well her description says she loves soccer, so I assume it meant she loves playing it. She doesn't look like the watching kind.

Notice one of her t-shirts says, "no boyfriend, no problem"? I wonder how one is to interpret that to mean?

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
I want her to do the splits with her neck/back on my bed and tells me, Dive in Bubba :bad:

8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
blackram said:
Hmm, another soccer-playing girl with large hips and muscular legs, now where have we seen that before? :bad:

Can I help it if you don't know women's anatomy? 9/10. :angel:

that other one's legs were FAR from muscular.....

Can I help it if you're out to lunch?

Once again, I highly doubt she plays much soccer....not with that build....well she could, but she'd have to stop halfway through each half and fuel up with pasta because it takes a tremendous amount of energy to move that much mass...hence why, once again, soccer players are typically very lean and toned.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Amy is a green-eyed Gemini who spends much of her spare time asleep. Ah, to be young again. When she’s vertical, Amy can be found at the movies. Presumably she stays awake through most of them.

This girl should spend some time eating instead of sleeping. Scrawny comes to mind. I think even tboy would say her hips are too narrow. 6/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
ummm nope, hips look fine to me.......what's with the washed out photos though? jesus they're horrible......almost like some rookie went nutso on the photoshopping.....

she's a solid 8.5/10

C

Cycleguy007

blackram said:
Notice one of her t-shirts says, "no boyfriend, no problem"? I wonder how one is to interpret that to mean?
Maybe likes girls? :)

Or both and just doesn't wanna commit herself to one guy? :neutral:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Cycleguy007 said:
Maybe likes girls? :)

Or both and just doesn't wanna commit herself to one guy? :neutral:

or wants to let everyone know that she's ok with being single......

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
tboy said:
she's a solid 8.5/10

Lol...nothing about her is solid. She's a twig. You get anti-Blackram syndrome? Those photos were small. Here's a bigger one of her face. tell me you think it deserves above a 7 :)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
hey, I stand by my rating. She has a heather graham look about her.....twigs need love too! You, chunky and black ram can have all the fatties you want, I'll take the twigs!

(one thing about twigs, they can put on 20 or 30 percent body weight and still be delicious, if the fatties put on that much you're going to have to put helper springs on your car and widen all the doors in your house lol)

Speaking of widening doors, that reminded me of a house I did some work on. The homeowner asked why all the door stops were worn down on the interior doors. Interior doors are usually 32 or 34 inches wide, entry doors are 36. Seems the Mrs had packed on the pounds and her hips pressed against the stops when she was passing through.....effectively, it was erosion by hips lol.....

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Amy is a green-eyed Gemini who spends much of her spare time asleep. Ah, to be young again. When she’s vertical, Amy can be found at the movies. Presumably she stays awake through most of them.

This girl should spend some time eating instead of sleeping. Scrawny comes to mind. I think even tboy would say her hips are too narrow. 6/10

8/10, nothing wrong with her hips.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Speaking of widening doors, that reminded me of a house I did some work on. The homeowner asked why all the door stops were worn down on the interior doors. Interior doors are usually 32 or 34 inches wide, entry doors are 36. Seems the Mrs had packed on the pounds and her hips pressed against the stops when she was passing through.....effectively, it was erosion by hips lol.....

:lol::lol::lol: Funny shit.

7/10 for moi.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
LickingGravity said:
Soccer playing?

Her face is kinda like Gina Gershon, with a similar body too.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
LickingGravity said:

No, the exact opposite, her hips are too wide for those scrawny little legs. There's a huge gap left over in between the legs, although that might have its own advantages. It just doesn't look right. If I ever saw what was between her legs, I might change my mind, but since we'll never see those sorts of things in the Sun, we can only rate on what we can see. From what I see, she deserves a 5/10.

C

Chloe Croft

No, the exact opposite, her hips are too wide for those scrawny little legs. There's a huge gap left over in between the legs, although that might have its own advantages. It just doesn't look right.

I was sort of thinking the same thing. If you look at some of her other photos online, in some her hips/tummy look disproportionate compared to her legs. I agree it looks a little odd.... especially in pics 11 & 12 https://www.torontosun.com/sunshine-girl/2011/06/22/amy She is cute though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom