Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
June 10 2011

June 10 2011



If you’ve been very bad, you’ll likely get to know SUNshine Girl Laura, 23, but not in a good way. This 5-foot-10 Capricorn wants to be a corrections officer one day. You may be bad, but she’s good: Laura’s a church-goer and a pastor’s daughter who flies airplanes for fun. She’s proud to say she has Barbie measurements. Now that is good! (Jack Boland phot

Barbie measurements eh?......7.5 for the warrior princess.
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
Pass, pass, pass...

What's with the FU hair these last couple days? Do these girls not check themselves first before jumping in front of a camera? :shock:
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Maurice Boscorelli said:
If you’ve been very bad, you’ll likely get to know SUNshine Girl Laura, 23, but not in a good way. This 5-foot-10 Capricorn wants to be a corrections officer one day. You may be bad, but she’s good: Laura’s a church-goer and a pastor’s daughter who flies airplanes for fun. She’s proud to say she has Barbie measurements. Now that is good! (Jack Boland phot

Barbie measurements eh?......7.5 for the warrior princess.
A church goer & pastor's daughter who wants to be a corrections officer, and poses in the Sun? Sounds like a major head case to me. She also looks like Christine Baransky. 6.5/10.
 

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
She sort of looks like a 1969 hippy chick. Weird but sometimes wierd can be wild. I'm cutting her some slack because she's basically a decent looking girl and you can change a hair colour and style in a couple of hours - 8/10
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
June 11 2011

June 11 2011



SUNshine Girl Annie has a great bedside manner. No, don’t go there, she wants to be a doctor! This 5-foot-5 Capricorn enjoys travelling and when she doesn’t have her nose in a medical book, she plays competitive soccer. (Todd Gillis photo)

She has Frankenstein syndrome. That's one person's upper body sewn on another girls lower body.

But from the waist up she is gorgeous......... 6/10
 

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Well we all know the hippy comment is coming but maybe racheted up a bit to perhaps Hip-apotamus. She is ok otherwise but I think gorgeous is being overly kind. I'm in the 5.5 to 6 range myself though.
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
What! You guys are nuts, I'd kill for a girl with hips and a body like that! I just wish they'd have shown pictures of her caboose too. 9/10!
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
blackram said:
What! You guys are nuts, I'd kill for a girl with hips and a body like that! I just wish they'd have shown pictures of her caboose too. 9/10!

Dude, you don't have to kill for that, just go to any dive bar on Kingston road, they are full of heffers that look like this just dying for a guy like you.....

Competitive soccer? Xbox soccer doesn't count....no fricken WAY she runs around a soccer field......well, she could, but by the time she got from one end to the other the game would be over......

6/10
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
tboy said:
Dude, you don't have to kill for that, just go to any dive bar on Kingston road, they are full of heffers that look like this just dying for a guy like you.....

Competitive soccer? Xbox soccer doesn't count....no fricken WAY she runs around a soccer field......well, she could, but by the time she got from one end to the other the game would be over......

6/10
You haven't got a clue, if your only source of comparison are dive bars in Kingston, then obviously you're bound to think that girls with such hip dimensions must be fat. This girl is obviously athletic, and playing soccer would explain the wider bottom than the top, not as much muscles needed in the upper body. Look at her legs, they are heavily toned, her stomach is flat. I'd call her hips "child-bearing" hips. Not all ladies get these big hips by drinking lots of beer in Kingston. Truly athletic women (i.e. the ones who are not on male horse steroids) look like this.

I would love to see what her kitty looks like. If she's got long protruding pussy lips with a lot of folding, then she's my dream woman.:intello:
 

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
blackram said:
Not all ladies get these big hips by drinking lots of beer in Kingston. Truly athletic women (i.e. the ones who are not on male horse steroids) look like this.
.:intello:

I must confess that I have never met a woman (to the best of my knowledge) who has taken male horse steroids. Are they significantly different from female horse steroids ? Perhaps you could expand on this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom