Made with Love
Cupid Escorts
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I think she must be polynesian or something but that's ok, she's hot!

9/10
 

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,832
Too darn skinny!!!:grrrrrr:4/10.

I could wrap one hand around her waist, hold her up and lick her like I would a lollipop. WAIT, hold on that sounds kind of erotic, ok 2 extra points for the dirty thought that just entered my mind.

REVISED score 6/10!:go:
 
C

Chloe Croft

Guest
LickingGravity said:
Bosco is sleeping in yet again.

SUNshine Girl Jile, 24, is a 5-foot-5 Virgo who wants to be a model.............She hopes to meet an alien one day. We’re sure the alien would like to meet you too, Jile!

She is gorgeous but I have to laugh when women who are in their twenties say they "want to be a model". If you're 24 and not a model yet, you're not going to be one. It's all downhill from 24...yes I'm being cynical! LOL

I like the fact that she wants to meet an alien. I do too! Hopefully in my lifetime! :happy:
 

a 1 player

Well-known member
Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
Chloe Croft said:
She is gorgeous but I have to laugh when women who are in their twenties say they "want to be a model". If you're 24 and not a model yet, you're not going to be one. It's all downhill from 24...yes I'm being cynical! LOL

I like the fact that she wants to meet an alien. I do too! Hopefully in my lifetime! :happy:
Like the women in their 40's on dating sites who want to start a family.

I met an alien, I think she was from Portugal.
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
Thursday June 9th:



SUNshine Girl Courtney, 21, has a great smile and wants to spread the joy. This 5-foot-6 Virgo has her sights on becoming a dentist. She loves to pamper herself and enjoys working out. She’s looking for a sweetheart of a guy with a tan and muscles. Oh, and a terrific smile.

What's with the skunk hair?


Aside from that: :great:
 

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
I still prefer yesterday's......yummmy. As for today's...I often avoid skunks (and guns too :)) as much as possible. However, she is in great shape.
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
lol kind of a plastic face/mask...exact same expression in each photo......hey bonus marks for not wanting to be a model!!!

8.5/10

BTW: she probably already met an alien, he was driving the cab she took the other day lol......
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Yeah she has that same tilt to her head to the left with chin down look in every shot. Some coaching going on there I presume.

8.5/10
 
C

Chloe Croft

Guest
tboy said:
lol kind of a plastic face/mask...exact same expression in each photo.....

I was thinking the same thing. A little too artificial looking somehow - overdone teeth, overwaxed brows and the hair looks silly to me (imho). She does look pretty though and is in great shape. Although in most of the pics it looks she's sort of clenching her teeth and holding her breath thinking "take the damn picture already!" LOL
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Chloe Croft said:
I was thinking the same thing. A little too artificial looking somehow - overdone teeth, overwaxed brows and the hair looks silly to me (imho). She does look pretty though and is in great shape.

I don't know why it is some women feel that they have to do something totally wacky with themselves.....you're right, she was probably petty enough before all the craziness......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom