Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cycleguy007

I like them fit and lean, but when you can count the ribs?

:shock:

Maybe after I grill a few steak and seafood dinners for her she'd look a lil more healthy. :???:

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
Cycleguy007 said:
I like them fit and lean, but when you can count the ribs?

:shock:

Maybe after I grill a few steak and seafood dinners for her she'd look a lil more healthy. :???:

ummmmmmm ribs

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
No way that she's 22 either, she's at least 32. Too much tanning and wrinkling for 22. 7/10, just don't like this bony look on a girl.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I have to agree, I like em lean too but this is just a little TOO much.....I'll go 8.5/10 and agree also that she's not 22......

W

Wanker

blackram said:
No way that she's 22 either, she's at least 32. Too much tanning and wrinkling for 22. 7/10, just don't like this bony look on a girl.

Agree with blackram. She looks in her 30's but do dig her body.

8.5/10

C

Chloe Croft

blackram said:
No way that she's 22 either, she's at least 32.

I was just about to post the exact same statement, that she looks more like 32 than 22. lol I do think she's attractive though and in great shape for her age.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Laura, 22, wants to teach your children. She’s already got a degree and is in school to make her dream come true. This 5-foot-5 Taurus says she has a man who is fun, easy-going and trustworthy, which is what she was looking for in a guy. (Todd Gillis photo)

The girl has got a seriously tight stomach...........8/10

I'll do her in a heartbeat

9/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
June 5 2011

June 5 2011

SUNshine Girl Paige, 21, wants to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit edition one day. This single 5-foot-8 Pisces enjoys going to the beach, swimming and travelling to do so. She spends her time off at the beach or in the bars with her pals. (Todd Gillis/ QMI Agency)

Please sir can I have some more?.......9/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Not sure she looks edgy enough to assume she is a dancer - depends on who suggested the crawling pose I guess. I'm not sure I can give out a 9 (face mainly isn't quite 9 but with better make-up maybe) but 8.75 is a slam dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom