Can't figure out imgur's new format so this is the best I could do...Grrrrr

Working fine for me...

bLtge.png

And I'm totally digging Cristina too!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I do believe there is a little wardrobe malfunction in the above photo

I think that's just because she's stretching her arm over her head.....as for her athletic build...ummm....no...that's baby fat lol....(I label it "baby" fat because she's too young to have that much extra weight on her ass and thighs......with the rest her her pretty lean)

C

Cycleguy007

May 28, 2011

May 28, 2011

Bosco's MIA today, so I will do the honours...

0JKBM.png
H9PKQ.png

0Pf9y.png

0PCOW.png

SUNshine Girl Katelyn, 18, has the lofty of making it big in Hollywood. This 5-foot-3 Gemini competes in sports fitness competitions and relaxes with yoga and dancing. She loves acting and is studying at a film school. Be sure to include us in your Oscar speech, Katelyn!

I don't think she's really only 18... I'm guessing mid 20's at least. And what's with her hair in a few of those pics?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Bosco is right: she does pull off a lot of different looks....I'll give her a solid 8 for the upper left and bottom one, nice looking ass in that pic but a 9.5?? ummmmmm dude!!! You're telling me she's in the top 5% of all the women you've seen?

You really have to get out more lol......

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,160
Bosco is right: she does pull off a lot of different looks....I'll give her a solid 8 for the upper left and bottom one, nice looking ass in that pic but a 9.5?? ummmmmm dude!!!

I know I'm being overly generous but like you I like them thin which she is. Plus I woke up this morning with a tent which also helps with her score.:neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom