Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
May 24 2011

May 24 2011

SUNshine Girl Jenn, 22, wants to open a restaurant one day, but in the meantime this 5-foot-8 Capricorn will be cruising around for a location on the back of her hubby’s Harley. Jenn sells and buys vintage jewelry and loves music, comedies and Stephen King books. Speaking of comedy, Jenn named one of her two cats Katty Purry. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Not feeling it today.........5.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Is that pink thing supposed to be sexy? Makes her look fat. What the hell is that peeking out of her pants? Looks to me as if this is setting up to be trailer park week. 6/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I agree with the trailer park comment......and that flame jacket doesn't help much either....kudos for liking stephen king and owning a harley but still......

6.5/10

Melanie

Joined May 23, 2011
Messages 344
I hope you boys don't mind another ladies input.... oh well i've never been shy of entering a boys locker room "wink".

I find her and her ink delicious! She is a 8.5 in my book.

Insertion

Joined Feb 11, 2011
Messages 913
Welcome too our house of the flesh Melanie, I hope you stick around and play.

As for the SS, sorry not my cup of tea. 6/10 I'm a coffee drinker.:lol:

C

Cycleguy007

Melanie said:
I hope you boys don't mind another ladies input.... oh well i've never been shy of entering a boys locker room "wink".
Welcome to the board Melanie! :great:

Love having another female's POV! :)

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Melanie said:

I find her and her ink delicious! She is a 8.5 in my book.

If your avatar is you and the SSG is 8.5, that would make you a 12.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
May 25 2011

May 25 2011

SUNshine Girl Judie, 39, is a workout girl, loves long-distance running and is a mom of five! This 5-foot-5 Aries wants to be a naturopathic doctor but in the meantime, is embarking on a career as a MMA ring girl and choreographer. She loves movies, Deepak Chopra, sushi and camping with the kids — in a really, really big tent. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Hard body but I'm not big on the implants........7.95/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I'd give her an 8 even though she's a little too manly for my tastes. I get the impression that these hard bodies have to get implants because their boobs dwindle to nothing because of the low body fat content......

Long distance running? Ummmm I don't think so....too much body mass. Ever seen "real" runners? They are long lean and built for speed.....it takes too much energy to move that much mass more than a few kilometers......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom